Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be shocked if they did to be honest so I hope I’m right 🙏🏻
If she is serious about going down the route of a fertility clinic then both of them need to drastically change their life style because right now they are making a mockery of everyone on the fertility journey ! You have to help yourself before a fertility clinic can help you , the amount of alcohol she drinks and the amount of crap food she eats would honestly be a insult to all of us trying so hard to do everything possible to give ourselves the best possible chance !
Exactly it’s an insult to everyone woman going through it. She things she’s special thou !!!! I hope everyone is blessed with babies before this delusional woman & ugly man !!!!

Reactions: 3
New Thread Suggestion: Saaaaraaaahhh's Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, she's trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm in Cork (but Kerry originally - so maybe that's where I went wrong) - I'd be Burps size, i'll own it 🖐. But haaaaate being in photos, and i should prob just be like Burp & not give a flying fook & get into more photos with our 2 small boys while they're still small. If i take a selfie with them, i only take the corner of my face...like literally my eyebrow 🙈🙈😢
As a step mother to children who lost there mother young, please do be in the photos. Because their mum felt insecure or was the other side of the camera they have so little photos to remember their mum. Always get in the picture your kids don't care what you look like or are wearing. They love you no matter what

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hate getting in photos taken here too.

Luke is still on holidays so my guess for Thursday is something in the awful back garden gifted free, a gifted glamping or hotel pr trip or activity day. The we being the 3 of them? Maybe its a restaurant pr day. One thing for sure Burp is afraid to mention it for fear it will be cancelled and it will be free.

Or was Tweet and Burp to do something at Christmas promoting alcohol or did I dream that? It got cancelled due to covid and they couldn't film.

I seen on a post, The bar chain people were calling Burp a Queen 🐐

Last edited:
What if it is something like confronting her “troll” on camera?! 😬 what would you do if you saw that geebag trunching towards you with the phone in hand recording it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hate getting in photos taken Jo here too.

Luke is still on holidays so my guess for Thursday is something in the awful back garden gifted free, a gifted glamping or hotel pr trip or activity day. The we being the 3 of them? Maybe its a restaurant pr day. One thing for sure Burp is afraid to mention it for fear it will be cancelled.

Or was Tweet and Burp to do something at Christmas promoting alcohol or did I dream that? It got cancelled due to covid and they couldn't film.

I seen on a post, The bar chain people were calling Burp a Queen 🐐
Unfortunately id say it’s nothing to do with little Luke shur she has him 95% of time so I’m guessing she needs a break by Thursday 🤣 the fear she won’t say anything till then I hope it all comes crumbling down either way 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Luke not go to his dads anymore? He always seems to be with herself and the bigot

Reactions: 4
It could be a collab for a new jeep or wasn't she on the beg for a new wardrobe for Lukeys room.

It's unlikely it for a fertility clinic, I hope. There are far more deserving and genuine couples doing everything financially and with their lifestyle to have a baby that would be very deserving of a "collab".

It could be a collab for a new jeep or wasn't she on the beg for a new wardrobe for Lukeys room.

It's unlikely it for a fertility clinic, I hope. There are far more deserving and genuine couples doing everything financially and with their lifestyle to have a baby that would be very deserving of a "collab".
I agree.. my guess is a furniture collab

Karate would be no good in this instance.. you need to pull out your tek wannnn dohhh moves
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 true

Reactions: 1
It’s prob something stupid like her back garden getting a revamp 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What if it is something like confronting her “troll” on camera?! 😬 what would you do if you saw that geebag trunching towards you with the phone in hand recording it 🤣
Just keep a lighter on you and wave it near her head it'd wipe out the whole Northside with the grease explosion and plastic hair fumes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think your all giving her too much credit there's no way it's anything major, we all know how delusional she is.

Reactions: 7
S
She didn’t seem too happy! Lots of rolling eyes etc. did she hate the wedding ? When was that?
Sorry now but if someone wants to marry me they can go and pay themselves not sign up to a feckn tv programe who pay for it all but nothings legal.
Goodluck. The bride and groom know exactly what they are getting into . No sympathy for either party

Is it possible that she does know who Ratz is, but just hasn’t done anything about it yet like she’s saying. I definitely could see her being sly enough to wait till the right opportunity

Reactions: 4
Is it possible that she does know who Ratz is, but just hasn’t done anything about it yet like she’s saying. I definitely could see her being sly enough to wait till the right opportunity
Maybe Ratz could take her in a fight and Burp knows it 🤣 They could be Cork’s best undiscovered cage fighters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.