Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she looks huge in the fleece when she moves I front of the mirror...like the Penguin from Batman.
She sure knows her angles.

Isn't that the same kink youd get in your hair from planting it..I wouldn't bother putting a curler to my hair for that

Reactions: 8
God forgive me and I've said I actually think she is alright but she looked absolutely rotten in that mirror when she was doing her hair.

Reactions: 4
Any amount of facial oil/baby oil/chip grease smeared on your face would give you that ‘glow’. I googled that salon she’s a BA for and they all look like nice girls, duck knows why they get this dirty brute of a thing to plug their treatments. She is the sole reason I wouldn’t go for a treatment with them. The sisters’ hair salon I can understand but the beauty salon…what an error in judgment.

Side note is she on the facial fillers? Her face always looks so bloated and puffy. Her features have been so distorted she looks like a bloke in drag - with some serious Cher hair today 🎙 🎶

Reactions: 7
Out again. You’re off your game sar. Weight loss journey my hole. Fertility journey my hole.

Your a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Always the same with this one she hasn’t done a solid week on plan since February 2020 when Brian ran with his shower gel 😂🙈
In fairness now she drove it on for a whole 3 weeks leading up to the wedding when she thought she would sweep Brian off his feet! But shur god love her she only lost half a pound because of her
P-otato C-heese O-nions & S-angwichs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I arrived at this goldmine of a thread after Jellygate. Whats the craic with the ex and the shower gel?

This is the funniest thread on Tattle by a mile.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So ..the child turns 5 and they are out drinking? What the actual duck? What sort of people are these?

Edit to say no harm in having a wee thing at home and there being alcohol there but taking a child to the pub on their birthday... Wtaf

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So ..the child turns 5 and they are out drinking? What the actual duck? What sort of people are these?

Edit to say no harm in having a wee thing at home and there being alcohol there but taking a child to the pub on their birthday... Wtaf
Its all they do. Everything involves polyester blazers and pints.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Jesus her roots are greasy as duck can she not ever wash her hair her self...

She definitely looks size 16 up in that reel..wow

There is no shame in any size as long as your happy and comfortable.
But why all the lies from an actual slimming world consultant....

She doesnt really need the styler, its so greasy it would probably stay stiff whatever way she bends it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I arrived at this goldmine of a thread after Jellygate. Whats the craic with the ex and the shower gel?

This is the funniest thread on Tattle by a mile.
Back in mid 2020 Sarah done a live video about her and Brian breaking up she has it saved on her page basically he packed his bags and took the shower gel she had bought for him that day and left she came on the live and said this she also gave intimate details about their bedroom activities 🤢 like stuff you’d only share with very close friends not with 40k strangers and she wonders why he wouldn’t go back to her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Happy Easter fuckers!!!! I just got done there curling me hair like burp but I had to stop cos when I tried to eye duck my self I got an awful strain! Couldn’t keep going.then I tried putting the frytex on for the flawless boodiful skin but duck me I leaned over the stove and let’s just say I won’t be going anywhere for a while until my eye brows are back! Then to make it worse I was falling asleep and a big ham hock of a head popped up with goujons in front of it and my dinner very quickly came back up!! Forget about that though I’m still gonna drive it on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy Easter fuckers!!!! I just got done there curling me hair like burp but I had to stop cos when I tried to eye duck my self I got an awful strain! Couldn’t keep going.then I tried putting the frytex on for the flawless boodiful skin but duck me I leaned over the stove and let’s just say I won’t be going anywhere for a while until my eye brows are back! Then to make it worse I was falling asleep and a big ham hock of a head popped up with goujons in front of it and my dinner very quickly came back up!! Forget about that though I’m still gonna drive it on!!
The profile pic 👏👏👏😂😂😂😂🦔🦔🦔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.