Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugggh she is that person I try so hard to steer clear of in a pub. Loud and in your face. Grow old to be that ole one pure pissed trying to get young lads to dance with them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seen something on here earlier any liz an a dealz note book, wud any one like to fill me in on the craic..

Reactions: 3
Check out her covid and PCOS highlight from 49 weeks ago…..
I’m unfollowing. I’m actually in a rage. Apparently her gp diagnosed her with PCOS after a scan(gps don’t report on scans) and apparently the same gp told her she would have little to no chance of conceiving.

give me their name Sarah and I’ll report them to the medical council myself because that’s actually negligent.

they told her she needed surgery yet the gynae a few weeks ago said no.

I’m bleeping done. I take personal offence to the bullshit because I’m in that boat. I’ve been through it all. I’ve done the treatment and cried and cried.
You’re making a mockery of us sarah.

I’m unfollowing. I’m actually in a rage. Apparently her gp diagnosed her with PCOS after a scan(gps don’t report on scans) and apparently the same gp told her she would have little to no chance of conceiving.

give me their name Sarah and I’ll report them to the medical council myself because that’s actually negligent.

I’m bleeping done. I take personal offence to the bullshit because I’m in that boat. I’ve been through it all. I’ve done the treatment and cried and cried.
O and guess what ladies……..after all my hardships and all my tears and injecting myself for weeks

IM PREGNANT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

O and guess what ladies……..after all my hardships and all my tears and injecting myself for weeks

IM PREGNANT.
Congratulations that's fantastic news ❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 5
Seen something on here earlier any liz an a dealz note book, wud any one like to fill me in on the craic..
Going back ages ago Liz was drunk one night and had a load of names of Tattle names written down and she was letting on that she knew who each person behind the name was. She mentioned one name who was in fact correct. That same name is the girl on TicToc who is making fun of the insta huns

• Haha
Reactions: 11

IM PREGNANT.
CONGRATULATIONS ❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 3

IM PREGNANT.
Yeyyyyy congratulations 🎉🎉💜

Reactions: 2
I don't know about that now cos my sister knows her and said she's lovely and she can't stand instahuns just like us all!!!!.. she never posted just lurked here.. I saw comments here bout her weight, appearance and thats she's not the full Bob & it didnt sit right with me at all especially when all she's doing is calling out the instagowls that bug us all anyway!!!!! Shouldn't we be on her side?? Anyway thats my opinion. I'd hate to think of any of us turning on each other like that.
I think she’s hilarious, definitely has the balls to publicly say what we all think fair play to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lol liz reaney used to get hammered and randomly post a few of our usernames written down in an old copy book she had.. here is a screen grab of the time I featured 🥰 I felt so famous and proud that day 🥰🥰🥰
That was some craic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

IM PREGNANT.
I'm thrilled for you 😍😍😍😍😍🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.