Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Sarah knows how to eat healthily... she was already over her 'syns' and then had a burger for 6.5syns. Have a bit of salmon and veg!! 🙈 If she's down weight this week I'll be shocked. Last week I was down 3lbs in SW and even then I was so strict with food and exercise 🙄

Reactions: 9
Hello Keith!
How would you let someone with views like this teach your child anything? What he would call them if they do not pick up quickly enough for him!
Screenshot_20220318_140118_com.huawei.photos_edit_49024810611789.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
And for anyone who says Keith's tweets don't count because they are historic, this tweet was posted when Keith and Sarah were together for a full year, she was following him and he was minding her young child. I will post Keith's shameful tweets when he allows himself to be posted on sarahs business insta.

#shameonsarah
Screenshot_20220318_140118_com.huawei.photos_edit_49024810611789.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Was she not using and flogging the silk pro max
I nearly bought one on all the bloggers reviews
So glad I didn’t
I think I can see a dark Ronnie on Sarah before and after the gym photos
What mislead people and there money to buy something that clearly doesn’t work as well as they say

Reactions: 5
Hi lads! Just hear booking me seat for the huge weigh in on Friday!!! Up a 1lb ahhh that’s expected down 3 lbs I’m weak now I’m having Dorito chicken! Seriously though she has a tache like magnum pi at the mo! That needs a weed wacker!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi lads! Just hear booking me seat for the huge weigh in on Friday!!! Up a 1lb ahhh that’s expected down 3 lbs I’m weak now I’m having Dorito chicken! Seriously though she has a tache like magnum pi at the mo! That needs a weed wacker!!!
I bet "you'll be ok with that" and "thats ok" because you were kind of on plan and kind off of plan but a gain is "ok" and you'll drive it on next week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello Keith!
How would you let someone with views like this teach your child anything? What he would call them if they do not pick up quickly enough for him!View attachment 1192551
Arrogant prick , pity someone didn’t screen shot a lot more of these awful tweets since he deleted a few thousand I'm sure they were absolutely shocking 🤬

Reactions: 6
Arrogant prick , pity someone didn’t screen shot a lot more of these awful tweets since he deleted a few thousand I'm sure they were absolutely shocking 🤬
All we can do is every time he appears or is mentioned in any form on her business insta is to post a tweet mentioning him. I am glad we did not get to see the deleted because what we did see is disgusting!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.