Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway does she know she can still have a Chinese and get one for the child even though Keet doesnā€™t like it? Canā€™t Keet look after himself the big oaf

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly. Luke loves chinese but we can't get it because the overgrown child will throw a tantrum.

She looks like someone on the verge of tears all day today. Maybe she got stuck in a tattle rabbit hole while keet is away.

Reactions: 10
This one is breaking my ballsā€¦ we only get what teeth wants cuz thatā€™ll keep teeth happy and keep him around so I get to love him longerā€¦ she only ate 4 spoons my arse, by spoons you probably mean shovels galā€¦ did ya ever see anything like her to not pay for what she wants. She knows The Furniture Centre in Cork are good to sponsor and she went down today on the beg ā€¦ I have to watch her through my fingers I do be so embarrassed for her she hasnā€™t an ounce of shame. She canā€™t even buy her nan a bag of chips without throwing the link up to get them for free. Can ya imagine the cheezy sales pitch šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My husband would be a very fussy eater but if me and the kids want a Chinese we will get a fuckin Chinese and he can look after himself cos he's a grown up not a man child. She really does him no favours when she talks about him

Reactions: 23
It genuinely makes me uneasy when she has Luke on camera performing what she wants him to perform. Iā€™d say ā€˜behind the scenesā€™ sheā€™d rip the head off him. Why does Keith the bigot call the shots in that house? He doesnā€™t eat Chinese so they canā€™t have any. What kind of 1950ā€™s message is that sending! The ā€˜manā€™ rules the roost. Iā€™d hop a chicken ball off his minger head before Iā€™d let him dictate what I order to eat. The dancing then makes me feel green šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® itā€™s so forced. Sheā€™s an unnatural mother

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Dear god the house is like a shrine to the three of them how utterly utterly cringeworthy. And she dragging the child around the kitchen again ffs Sarah you absolute IDIOTTTTT

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg I'm absolutely scarlet šŸ˜³ He's not really a chocolate person... He'd rather a packet of buttons šŸ¤”šŸ„“ She's all about her little loving family unit tonight. She really knows how to get the freebies. She acts all cool saying it knowing damn well what she's doing, and as if we can't see what she's doing, bleeping eejet. She has the child warped. The shite she comes out with, "he's my whole world" yeah Sar, you'd of been the first one on that flight today had you been asked šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh ffs here we go again being subjected to those shorts and with the forcing the child to dance with her to that absolute minging music. Easily known she spends very little one on one time with the child usually seeing as she had to broadcast every moment today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lads she's easily a size 18 now šŸ˜³. Couldn't care less but how is she getting away with being a consultant when she's getting bigger

Reactions: 8
Oh ffs here we go again being subjected to those shorts and with the forcing the child to dance with her to that absolute minging music. Easily known she spends very little one on one time with the child usually seeing as she had to broadcast every moment today.
This exactly!!! If she often spent time with the kid she wouldnā€™t be over documenting it like she is now šŸ¤£ I am still not over those god awful frames in her kitchen?? Doesnā€™t anyone have them on their kitchen?? ā€œThis kitchen is for dancing in my crusty black bicycle shortsā€

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tweet is a very fussy eater, so what, why would that stop her getting a chinese other nights Luke wants one. The drama :sleep:

Luke is not a chocolate person, he prefers a packet of buttons, buttons are chocolate ffs šŸ
I came on to say the same about Luke not eating chocolate but he eats buttons, can someone translate that for me please šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The cringe needy stories just cos Keeet is away šŸ¤£ sarah you're a bleeping loser, go on away and get a life outside of your toxic sham relationship with that bigoted fool šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
The indoctrination going on in that house with poor Luke is frightening. These are not phrases or thought processes small kids organically have without some severe push from the adult(s) in their life. That and a five year old eating Chinese takeout has finished me.

Moral of the story - be very selective about who you have a kid with. Sheā€™s poison.

Reactions: 16
Youā€™d swear the furniture place came up to the house with a food shop, did the cooking and cleaning and walked the dog ā€˜they did a few things for me this weekā€™ ok sar

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This exactly!!! If she often spent time with the kid she wouldnā€™t be over documenting it like she is now šŸ¤£ I am still not over those god awful frames in her kitchen?? Doesnā€™t anyone have them on their kitchen?? ā€œThis kitchen is for dancing in my crusty black bicycle shortsā€
This kitchen is for dancing
This car is for eating family pack of ham
This face is for pawing and mauling
This mouth is for saying eeemmmmm

This hand is for doing this šŸ¤šŸ»
This hair is for someone else to wash
This fruit salad is beauuudiful
This necklace is Dylan Oaks
This weight will never shift

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This kitchen is for dancing
This car is for eating family pack of ham
This face is for pawing and mauling
This mouth is for saying eeemmmmm

This hand is for doing this šŸ¤šŸ»
This hair is for someone else to wash
This fruit salad is beauuudiful
This necklace is Dylan Oaks
This weight will never shift
Ahahahahahhahahahahahaa I love it!!

Now can the frame place PLZ gift her frames with the above šŸ™šŸ¾šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The indoctrination going on in that house with poor Luke is frightening. These are not phrases or thought processes small kids organically have without some severe push from the adult(s) in their life. That and a five year old eating Chinese takeout has finished me.

Moral of the story - be very selective about who you have a kid with. Sheā€™s poison.
you have worded this perfectly.
It is horrifying to watch this narcissistic selfish abuse.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.