Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but she is one Manky piglet not to wash that mane after a night out . Imagine the smell off it . That's so disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 4
She seriously waffles some amount of tit does she actually hear herself or has memory loss like wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Few things….

1- that video of her singing.Holy mother of duck

2-she thinks in the last few weeks she had shown consistency……ya consistency in gaining weight, skulling drinks and having take aways to beat the band

3-in that video someone put up last night of her live after the breakup-anyone else hear when she said she went to get help to get pregnant and they told her wait for next cycle and we’ll start looking into it and she was pregnant. Wasn’t she with Brian a wet week and she was pregnant?

4-when she asked how ppl go out Every week-that’s a question for yourself sar

5-Clancys for a 5 year old birthday. Wow.

6-Keith is after gaining a collosal amount of weight and she looks like she’s taking him out for the day the way he’d be smiling creepily in the background

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Here's the Kerr pink carriage for Synderella to drive it on for the week now lads

sketch-1650310409413.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 66
She finds the Kardashians inspiring.........🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Nuff said, she's bleeping delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know about that now cos my sister knows her and said she's lovely and she can't stand instahuns just like us all!!!!.. she never posted just lurked here.. I saw comments here bout her weight, appearance and thats she's not the full Bob & it didnt sit right with me at all especially when all she's doing is calling out the instagowls that bug us all anyway!!!!! Shouldn't we be on her side?? Anyway thats my opinion. I'd hate to think of any of us turning on each other like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She finds the Kardashians inspiring.........🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Nuff said, she's bleeping delusional
Let’s hope herself and Quiche don’t get ‘inspired’ to leak a sex tape, to boost her insta career. It’d be like something off bleeping National Geographic
Oh and your scan is ‘exciting’ Sarah because you use medical issues and appointments as a source of attention and validation you absolute melt

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Let’s hope herself and Quiche don’t get ‘inspired’ to leak a sex tape, to boost her insta career. It’d be like something off bleeping National Geographic
Oh and your scan is ‘exciting’ Sarah because you use medical issues and appointments as a source of attention and validation you absolute melt
I'm now singing, you and me baby aint nothing but mammals lets do it like they do on the discovery channel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know about that now cos my sister knows her and said she's lovely and she can't stand instahuns just like us all!!!!.. she never posted just lurked here.. I saw comments here bout her weight, appearance and thats she's not the full Bob & it didnt sit right with me at all especially when all she's doing is calling out the instagowls that bug us all anyway!!!!! Shouldn't we be on her side?? Anyway thats my opinion. I'd hate to think of any of us turning on each other like that.
I saw the same today and commented on the fact it was horrible to basically put her name out there. Making TikTok’s is one thing being an instahun is a public money making thing. The comments and stuff were Taken down but like I say either look and laugh or don’t bother! Anyway sarah is still a bleep 😂😂 wish I wasn't hiding behind a username 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wonder is this very exciting thing they have in anything to do with buying the house hse she claimed to already own
This is what I immediately thought, she has him roped in to buy the house with her now, she wouldn’t get a mortgage on her own in a million years but I’d say he’s cute enough money wise behind it all. Early 30s, steady job in a good company he’s probably in with a good few years, shift work which can pay very well, living with Mammy up til recently and no kids to be draining him financially. He’s an even bigger eejit than I thought if he’s going to help that fool get s mortgage based off his financial standing

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.