Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look up deluded in the dictionary are you'll see her grumpy puss staring (and burping) back at you. This girl eats more in a day than any farmer at silage, she's clearly battling a major issue with food intake, is still clearly madly in love with her ex AND she's stuck with Fathead Teeth who she knows hates anyone with extra weight (except himself cause he thinks he's chocolate) She's mad for another baby JUST for the attention and only gives her actual baby attention when she's bored and has free time. Her life is becoming a total tit show and I'm actually slowly starting to feel slightly sorry for the fool
Your profile picture 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never heard of anyone to go on about something as much as she does about her alleged PCOS 😩 what is she on about breaking the stigma? What stigma? Absolute verbal diarrhoea 🙄 She is OBSESSED with wanting to have a life threatening illness too! She needs to knock all this rubbish on the head and look after her kid and shut the duck up. Also she may knock slimming world on the head too because I’m not sure but I don’t think it’s working for the bleep.
It really is and such an insult to all the women living with it on a daily basis.

Reactions: 7
If she gave up gargle for a month had lean protein plenty of veg , an occasional treat etc cut out all the processed crap she’d be flying won’t happen though

• Heart
I am not really an expert on weight loss or anything, but isn’t a half a pound / pound a healthy amount of weight to lose per week? Not saying her diet is healthy btw

Reactions: 8
She's really fucked up in the head,jumps from one thing to another,it's quite clear she can get pregnant with the right man (Brian)😂just because she is stuck with a seedless Jaffa she has to try and cover it up with PCOS,fckn dope,no wonder she was trying to get Brian back as he's obviously super sperm,fck the two of those physchos him being such a prick and would leave her in an instant if that friend of his cousins called him but she's clued into the prick he is but Sarah will take anyone with a heartbeat that will put up with her coz she's such a horrible person, inside and out,poor Luke I hope Michelle and Brian will keep the poor child sane with their normal life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She'll b back on the takeaways on Sunday length will be over 😂😂😂 she's spitting she's only down half a pound and I'm betting she weighed on her scales in her group yesterday and seen she had d half pound and that's y she came on spouting the tit she did about feeling great blah blah flawless skin 🤮🤮 she has more black spots and holes that the Irish roads get over yourself 😑😑 when teeeef hears he'll tell her half a pound!!!!! Half a pound I'd tit a half a pound 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's using the PCOS as her excuse for not dropping weight quickly.

If she knew anything about PCOS she would know you're born with it, so it wouldn't have slowed down her losing weight this time. It would have been the same since she was born :rolleyes:

If she really wants to try and lose weight with PCOS she needs to go to a dietitian and learn how to eat specifically for PCOS, carbs are a massive massive problem with PCOS. She'll get nowhere if she doesn't eat correctly, and slimming world will not educate her on that. She needs to visit a properly qualified dietitian.

Sick to death of the PCOS excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Probably a Specsavers collab, Keet getting glasses 😂😂😂
She's in trouble then cos he'll see what she really looks like.....

Again so much to unpack. Down half a lb, fuming but feels amazing. Sure Jan. of course it’s PCOSilent that’s to blame. It’s definitely not the drink, the cheese, the late night sandwiches or any of the other shite she shovels in to her gob everyday. Again with the trying to ‘educate’ herself about this so called serious condition by asking randomers online.
Eh just ask your many doctors at one of your many health appointments or better yet do some of the excellent research you are famous for and tell them what’s what. I’m actually scarlet for her at this stage.
I lost a lb after a pee the other day🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
So... yesterday she's there saying she doesn't want advice, opinions or people telling their stories about pcos and fertility, today she's asking for just that.

I understand that it can be frustrating when you are going through something and everyone is forcing an opinion on you but you can't go and spill your like to 45k people, say one day that you're going to talk about it and don't want any opinions and then the next day, totally contradicting yourself by asking everyone for their experience. She's a moron

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Brands that have continued to use Sarah as #BA or #gifted her items even after her tone deaf stories using women's tragedies to sell them sweets*
SilkProMax
Bouquetbox.ie
Exerify
Aliciandchloe
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Alpha Wealth
Dylan Oaks ( how lucky to have another friend of Sarah winning the prize!)
OhMyGlam
BPerfect
Fusion Hair Salan ( her sisters)
Voduz
*how disgusting to have a #ba who would use an example such as that to sell some sweets, and then to compound it with that email. They should be shamed to be associated with her.

heres are the Brands that Sarah has stated know her and continue to work with her even though they know about Keith tweets and Sarahs lack of comment on them, only to call the people who are disturbed by his disgusting tweets trolls.

Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny
Bouquetbox.ie
SilkProMax
Exerify
alicianandchloe
Voduz
BPerfect
Sweet King
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks (Also Littlesmith sell fab chains for anyone looking for an alternative)
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with or gift items to Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry

I am not including LoveCherish in the above lists because it was for charity,

Brands that have taken a stand against the disgusting views that Sarah supports and tone deaf #ads to sell sweets and stopped working with her*
Fairways hotel
Partydelights.ie
Sweet King

* these are brands who should be supported. Sarah is not the only InstaHun available to brands so there is no excuse for the brands that continue to use her

Reactions: 9
It really is and such an insult to all the women living with it on a daily basis.
Is it even possible to get PCOS at age 31, i thought ud have that from age 12/13, how did she go 20 years without knowing, it couldnt of affected her much, i know she says she being trying with every guy but how didnt she investigate it or get a diagnosis years ago, very annoying to listen to as i too am ttc over a year and her cycle is more regular than me and i have regular cycle and no issues, she just seems to be unlucky like the rest of us

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it's sad that at only 31 and with her Jaffa barely a year or two (maybe), she's so consumed by getting pregnant.

Does he not get pissed off listening to her crap about ovaries, cysts, periods, pounds up, pounds down... I don't know any fella his age that would be up for something so serious so early days. Enjoy the sex, enjoy the romance....

Reactions: 14
Is it even possible to get PCOS at age 31, i thought ud have that from age 12/13, how did she go 20 years without knowing, it couldnt of affected her much, i know she says she being trying with every guy but how didnt she investigate it or get a diagnosis years ago, very annoying to listen to as i too am ttc over a year and her cycle is more regular than me and i have regular cycle and no issues, she just seems to be unlucky like the rest of us
Iv an ultrasound appointment in the next few weeks and I’ll be asking the radiographer doctor 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dear diary,

SARAH, SSSSAAAAARRRAAAHHH, SSSSSSSSAAAAAAARRRRRAAAAHHHH here again.

Weighed in this morning. Now disclaimer, I weighed in as a member, now a member not a consultant , a member. Diary, I'm fuming. Like when I say I'm fuming, IM FUMING😡

A half a pound down, a half a pound , half pound. Its this silent journey with the PCOS that I am on that's consuming me thats causing all this and is to blame for this.

Like I feel great and I was so good all week . I was ? wasn't I? I was. Like I was eating my fruit salad and everything. Now I did go over my syns and ate very little speed and had a night out and was eating toasted sandwiches as a night time snack but that doesn't count cos I stuck to my sins except when I didn't but that's OK. One shoe doesn't fit all and I'll drive it on for another week.

I have the scan there now on Tuesday and like I won't be fobbed off and like I want people to send their stories to me but I also don't want their opinion cos this is a silent journey I am on .

Gotta go diary, busy minding my niece who is going to be a big sister xoxo
P.S we don't talk about Lukey being a big brother , oh no,no, no . We don't talk about Lukey being a big brother🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.