Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when my step kids were small, dh wouldn't have dropped them off ten minutes and his ex wife would be on questioning why did this happen, that happen etc. It used to be soul destroying. Everything she does with Luke is nearly an exact replica of the way she carried on. They are now in their twenties and honestly the stories they come out with about her and the way she used to condition them against us would turn your head grey. BUT thankfully they know now how they were manipulated and how much they were and are loved here but they have huge issues now as adults because of all that tit she put them through. Sarah is a horrible, horrible cow.

Reactions: 19
Whats the story with the troll she caught out?
There is no story, she said she knows who it is but doesn't wanna talk about it but posts about it twice but by the way she wrote about it again last night she hasnt actually confronted them sounds like she is just looking for attention.

Also if she doesn't read here how would she know of any trolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There really is no better place for the absolute piss take than this thread, I bleeping love it!!

Thank you Sarah for your epic duck up with the mother's day jellies for guiding me here ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I came on to say the same about Luke not eating chocolate but he eats buttons, can someone translate that for me please ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Another reason why i don't want children because thick as two planks Burke is planning to repopulate the planet till she's eligible for a pension and never needs to work an actual full time job

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another reason why i don't want children because thick as two planks Burke is planning to repopulate the planet till she's eligible for a pension and never needs to work an actual full time job
Jesus! Cut the girl some slack, she's a full time front line worker. I'd happily give her a portion of my pension in recognition of her services.
Someone give her the freedom of the city!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two things: she's curling filthy dirty greasy hair ๐Ÿคฎ and she is no more a size 12 to 14 (as she claims) than the man in the moon. Give up your lies Sar and go have a good wash like a good girl ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That "glow" is no more than the shine off a moisturiser ๐Ÿ™„ as soon as that dries in she'll be back with the freckle filter ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That "glow" is no more than the shine off a moisturiser ๐Ÿ™„ as soon as that dries in she'll be back with the freckle filter ๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't understand why having a glow is so important does she not care that she suffers from congestion and uneven skin texture

Reactions: 9
Anyone know what kind of mirror she's looking in at home ? Coz I'm not seeing what she's seeing . I'm starting to get paranoid thinking to myself " do I actually look how I think I look or have I got Sarah syndrome" .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She has edited the lighting in that glow photo and 3rd day in a row eating take away type foods.

Reactions: 3
Tweet for gods sake do us all a favour and stop posing for her.. no one wants to see your mug regardless of what sheโ€™s telling you ๐Ÿ˜‘

Reactions: 8
Imagine if she actually cooked a roast or something for Easter ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ out eating goujons and chips ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think itโ€™s safe to say the weight loss journey that she embarked on last Monday after a night on the beer has gone out the window

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think itโ€™s safe to say the weight loss journey that she embarked on last Monday after a night on the beer has gone out the window
Always the same with this one she hasnโ€™t done a solid week on plan since February 2020 when Brian ran with his shower gel ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've realised how ridiculous my last post was. I'm in a place where Easter Sunday is a big roast with nana & granny & grandad all coming.

No fear our Sars would cook meat & 3 veg for her family I suppose

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.