Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burps might sit it out tonight and come on tomorrow to tell us that herself and Keet had alot to talk about and digest after her 3.5 hour appointment with the radiographer. She's probably researching on Google right now.

Well done to whoever said 7pm she'd be on 👏👏👏👏
Didn’t I say she thinks she’s Stacy Solomon Soon Swash 🤣

Reactions: 2
What happens when you run out of fingers, who keeps count then
I had an ultrasound last year which revealed 2 large 20cm cysts I was freaking out when I seen them on that screen, thinking the worse after a follow up mri revealed a 8cm cyst on my pelvis. I ended up having surgery to remove them and my right ovary was damaged too so it was removed six days spent in hospital & really tough recovery for 6-8wks thank god everything came back benign 🤞🤞 Havint to listen to this gowl has riled me up with her carry on 🤬🤬

Luke’s tables book for counting 😜
Delighted you had a positive outcome @KerryLady x

Reactions: 3
For anyone who hasn’t been through a lot of gynae stuff-
Your ovary is the size of an almond, maximum size is 5cm. She’s trying to say she has nearly 90 cysts of the same size between both ovaries. It’s not even anatomically possible!
And did she say some of them were nearly 8cm??

Reactions: 1
New thread suggestion # still with the Hambo, driving it on with the sangbos, trying to break up a fambo of the driver of an ambo 🚑🚨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
For anyone who hasn’t been through a lot of gynae stuff-
Your ovary is the size of an almond, maximum size is 5cm. She’s trying to say she has nearly 90 cysts of the same size between both ovaries. It’s not even anatomically possible!
It’s two pepperoni pizzas she has in there not ovaries!! 🍕

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had an ultrasound 4 weeks ago of my abdomin for an ulcer, radiographer took 30 mins scanning me, asked me all sorts about wedding and tattoos, not once what was wrong with me then said “you’ve no gallstones, I was told to look for those too” which suprised me then scanned my womb for ages and asked “do you have pain there” that was it nothing further and no diagnosis there and then but following a scope I’ve a hernia which she DEFO would have bleeping seen and didn’t mention so Sarah Buckley duck OFF with your lies! She can be sacked and struck off for unethical practices. It’s like a blood nurse telling you’ve that you’ve brain cancer before your consultant says benign/malignant and discussing treatment plans, riling ye up with worry so you’re full of shite. No radiographer would risk their career they studied and worked hard for, for your smelly fanny in your unwashed bicycle shorts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Had an ultrasound 4 weeks ago of my abdomin for an ulcer, radiographer took 30 mins scanning me, asked me all sorts about wedding and tattoos, not once what was wrong with me then said “you’ve no gallstones, I was told to look for those too” which suprised me then scanned my womb for ages and asked “do you have pain there” that was it nothing further and no diagnosis there and then but following a scope I’ve a hernia which she DEFO would have bleeping seen and didn’t mention so Sarah Buckley duck OFF with your lies! She can be sacked and struck off for unethical practices. It’s like a blood nurse telling you’ve that you’ve brain cancer before your consultant says benign/malignant and discussing treatment plans, riling ye up with worry so you’re full of shite. No radiographer would risk their career they studied and worked hard for, for your smelly fanny in your unwashed bicycle shorts
Thread suggestion
Smelly fanny in unwashed bicycle shorts 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She had literally had a late period ya? It’s not a big deal and it’s actually quite common 🙄 if you are constantly eating and drinking tit it certainly isn’t a strange thing to happen 😩 this stupid bleep won’t be happy until she gets a life threatening diagnosis 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 20
So she's done pregnancy tests and was hoping she would be at today's scan. WTF, does teeth know this? duck off!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
There's a very interesting article on an Irish newspapers social media page about a fertility clinic doing a collab with a pregnant hun. Have a look 👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If there was a chance she thought she was pregnant then why was she out getting pissed the other night. Irresponsible 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ssssssaaarrrrhhhh's problem, well one of them anyway is she has a lot of narcistic traits and you can see in alot of her stories she plays the role of victim " suffering with secondary infertility" "diagnosed with PCOS" " fighting for a proper diagnosis but being fobbed off by a misogynistic doctor" or hero "single parent" "front line worker" " doing it all alone" "not claiming benefits"

Unfortunately for Sarah she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer so when she comes on spouting about her not so silent journey she trips herself up constantly as she seems to lack a lot of basic biological knowledge. I'd wager "head, shoulders, knees and toes" is the extent of it. She can't seem to pronounce half the terms the doctors/consultants use , simple things like feckin progesterone, doesn't seem to know the difference between a follicle and a cyst and is just playing buzz word bingo until she eventually uses enough of the right words and gets a full house in PCOS bingo. People like her really get on my tits 😡 @Jellybb I think you hit the nail of the head I think she would throw a party if she got a serious diagnosis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Look at her body language in them stories, the hand in her greasy hair picking out the gunk and the constant blinking. Pure tell tale signs of someone telling a web of lies, there is no confidence behind her words as she is exagerating the truth.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.