Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Thanks to @brandambassador for the thread inspo!

Quick update:

Randy admitted she hasn’t visited the dark web in about 2 years. It’s a dangerous place where mentally ill and sick people masquerade behind anonymous profiles. Something Randy is very not familiar with 😉

She’s says she doesn’t look at Twitter anymore despite posting regularly and being appointed social media manager for Fianna Fáil women’s network…bizarre 🤣

She’s off to Singapore and the Philippines to chaperone her wayward boyfriend/baby daddy and she continues to gaslight her baby daddy’s ex but then tries to act the victim.

Wonder what she’s manifesting in this years headplan? Here’s a reminder of one of the most popular posts from 2022. Take a bow @square_spoon

Away ye go Tattlers…

Edited to say that’s 3 in a row for @brandambassador with the thread titles 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
Did anyone pick up on her post about her birthday last year - "we went to Killarney for lunch..." and 12 week scan the next day. There was no "WE" this time last year.......as we all know it was mid march before CK started to come to terms with what was going on...he didn't even feature on her social media until he got back from the USA trip...she cut a fairly lonely figure in her mothers house last year on her birthday holding a calorie-loaded birthday cake she made herself.....stop telling lies ....your only fooling yourself. If she had really been in Killarney wouldn't we all have been graced with a sneaky little photo of a wine glass and pint of Guinness...... she's going to serious lengths to convince us all herself and CK were an item back then....maybe its herself she is trying to convince

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Heidi88

VIP Member
What really annoys me about Sandra is how she talks about pitiful people who come on here and comment about others are but nothing about influencers. I really feel there must be something lacking in someone's life to want to put their lives on social media. I dont just mean influencers here. I mean regular people who put everything online. They are obviously looking for some sort of validation and wanting to prove how perfect their lives are. But also they assume people have an interest in watching this. This is obviously far more exaggerated with influencers.

They also want only positive comments and zero criticism which is not how life works. In my job I get constructive and sometimes not so constructive feedback. If influencers are not doing a good job eg not declaring ads or saying how great a product is when they hardly used it then they should be called out.

I see the comments on Sandra's personal life here as completely seperate. She chose to have a child with a public figure so of course there will be comments given the controversial start to their relationship. But also she put out the narrative that this was a miracle baby and made it sound like she was with Colm for years and years and they were trying for a child for ages when we all know that isnt the case. If you put your life out their for all to see but want to portray it in a false way of course you deserve to be called out.

• Heart

crankypants13

VIP Member
Laughing at the long distance relationship question. He’s only gone a week, isn’t he?! Unless they mean the distance between Colm’s house and Sandy’s Mammy’s house?

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Colm has just announced hes going to New York for Paddys Day as the current mayor cant make it..there will be hookers and cocaine galore😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

curiouserandcuriouser2022

Sandy is very keen to prove that all is rosy in the relationship garden…. And there seems to be an element of “one-up-manship” towards his ex and his first family. “Look at lucky me, look at what we’ve got”.
Normal middle aged parents don’t carry on like this. Can she not just enjoy her coffee without turning it into a political point scoring enterprise?
It’s pathetic!

square_spoon

VIP Member
The lonesome pregnancy announcement last year (where literally everyone thought she had gone the donor route) speaks volumes about their ‘relationship’ whether she likes it or not.

Reactions: 18

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
View attachment 1929314
Saint Sandra at it again 🙄
Our existences are pitiful and we’re sad with our own lives hahahahahahhahahah. Sandra you insecure bitch. You are nearly 40 something, had an accident baby with a man who doesn’t want to claim you and you had to do your pregnancy announcement at your mothers house (which you still live at rent free) while he was out of the country because he cheated on his partner and had 2 kids. Now THAT is pitiful!

• Heart

marymac19

VIP Member
Please do not shame Sandra as an older mother. She is not and it's unfair. Plenty having kids in mid 40s now.

Plenty other things to call her out on.

• Heart
  • Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I’m not sure what’s worse…the ugly jewelry, the blue nails, the tan on the hands or the fact she thinks you have to wear a corporate colour on your nails….
Since when did your job dictate what colour you paint your nails 💅
She’s an unbelievable gobshite
As if you'd call the hotel up at the airport 'corporate'. Ffs.

• Haha
I don’t know why she’s trying to get one up on the ex Colm is no catch 😆 The ex has had a very lucky escape if you ask me.

Reactions: 17