Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @brandambassador for the thread inspo!

Quick update:

Randy admitted she hasn’t visited the dark web in about 2 years. It’s a dangerous place where mentally ill and sick people masquerade behind anonymous profiles. Something Randy is very not familiar with 😉

She’s says she doesn’t look at Twitter anymore despite posting regularly and being appointed social media manager for Fianna Fáil women’s network…bizarre 🤣

She’s off to Singapore and the Philippines to chaperone her wayward boyfriend/baby daddy and she continues to gaslight her baby daddy’s ex but then tries to act the victim.

Wonder what she’s manifesting in this years headplan? Here’s a reminder of one of the most popular posts from 2022. Take a bow @square_spoon

Away ye go Tattlers…

Edited to say that’s 3 in a row for @brandambassador with the thread titles 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She will push hard for an engagement ring. She is old fashioned enough to think you have to be married for a commitment.

Reactions: 7
She will push hard for an engagement ring. She is old fashioned enough to think you have to be married for a commitment.
Pity she wasnt old fashioned enough to realise you don’t sleep with men who are already off the market or maybe she should have gotten the ring before she got the baby…might have been an easier approach for her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not if he had an ounce of sense…she has SWF vibes all over her in addition to probably being a bunny boiler
She also gives off vibes of being the type to turn a blind eye to any philandering once the 'happy family' facade is maintained so maybe she's his dream woman!

Reactions: 3
He won’t marry her at all I’d say!!
I don’t believe he’ll ever marry her but I do think she may pressure him into a ring. It’ll shut her up and he probably thinks he won’t look as bad like yes I cheated on the mother of my kids but look I proposed so I cheated for ‘true love’ etc but it’ll be no more than a promise ring you get from a boyfriend when you’re 16, it won’t lead to anything legitimate

Reactions: 1

this is sooo apt! she's been waiting and manifesting for that ring for years.... Also the remix halfway through is genius. 🤣

Classic Sandy look here and the botox is giving her literally a cats eye.

this is sooo apt! she's been waiting and manifesting for that ring for years.... Also the remix halfway through is genius. 🤣

53 secs in...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

53 secs in...
OMG. She likes tradition! Yep, you’re very traditional Randy.

From that video this was then served up….hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she kept up with any of her Midday/Elaine cast mates (except Sabrina?). If not I can’t imagine why 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Traditional? Sleeping with a man with a partner and children and having his love child out of wedlock isn’t what I’d necessarily have said was traditional but now that could be the mental illness in me talking!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Traditional? Sleeping with a man with a partner and children and having his love child out of wedlock isn’t what I’d necessarily have said was traditional but now that could be the mental illness in me talking!
The 1% club.

There is another video clip of her on yer man prendervilles radio show with a Canadian guy called paddy the shucker. Randy was promoting some food festival type thing and the mentioned this thing call ‘shuck and suck’. She’d know all about that I’d say…
Worth a watch if you have a spare few mins…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3

Ha HA Ha - just nearly spat out my coffee! this is brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They must be feeling the pinch especially with the house, ex, minimum mat leave payment. It cannot be easy. Ontop of that trying to fund a trip abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They must be feeling the pinch especially with the house, ex, minimum mat leave payment. It cannot be easy. Ontop of that trying to fund a trip abroad.
She needs to ensure she is financially independent incase the 💩 hits the fan

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.