Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snap

Is she for real I brought my 3 year old and he slept through it €18.00 for a bloody sleep, but she was probably gifted the tickets!
Definitely gifted - I've seen a few other Cork instahuns who were there last night - but in their defence, they openly thanked Cork Opera House
If anyone is interested, and especially for us mere mortals, they're selling tickets for tonight and tomorrow for €20. One of the girls in the office with me got some yesterday morning. She called into the box office for them because they're still showing as full price on the website.

Reactions: 5
Anyone hear Colm on redfm boasting about how when he was in secondary school.he wrote an Irish essay for a pal who wasnt good at Irish. His pal got expelled because it was about seducing an Irish teacher.
OMG … he’s gross 🤢🤢
I doubt he has a word of Irish.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He is a boastful twit - he must be very insecure in real life. Much like someone else we know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We’d all have time to do that amount of walking if we didn’t work like she does not sure what she’s so proud of.
Hate when she posts anything related to the health crisis or housing crisis. It is literally the fault of Micheal Martin, you know the man you fawn over Sandra. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What, no coast dresses or baby weaning crap.

She must be so desperate for her content that she’s putting up some shite manifesting cards that she clearly got free in a Xmas cracker off her Mammy!

Also, when did she become a “public figure”?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must be so desperate for her content that she’s putting up some shite manifesting cards that she clearly got free in a Xmas cracker off her Mammy!

Also, when did she become a “public figure”?? 😂😂😂
She's a public figure alright for all the wrong reasons!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.