Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sandy is very keen to prove that all is rosy in the relationship garden…. And there seems to be an element of “one-up-manship” towards his ex and his first family. “Look at lucky me, look at what we’ve got”.
Normal middle aged parents don’t carry on like this. Can she not just enjoy her coffee without turning it into a political point scoring enterprise?
It’s pathetic!

Reactions: 19
Am I right in assuming she's never had a proper relationship before? Would explain the teenagery gloating over spud head who is absolutely no catch whatsoever and is either actively neglecting his own family if it's true that he's spending this much time with her, or is in fact, not there most of the time and confining their time together to the weekends.

Most adults are over the "hey guys I have a boyfriend! Look at me doing all this relationshippy stuff! My relationship is better than your relationship!!!11!1" by their 20s

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I right in assuming she's never had a proper relationship before? Would explain the teenagery gloating over spud head who is absolutely no catch whatsoever and is either actively neglecting his own family if it's true that he's spending this much time with her, or is in fact, not there most of the time and confining their time together to the weekends.
“Spud head” :ROFLMAO:

Her carry on for a women in her forties is pathetic, she seems to want to one up on the ex when in reality it’s the ex that’s had a lucky escape and Sandy has gotten the booby prize.

Reactions: 9
I really hope his ex is reading this thread and having the absolute best laugh at Sandra!! Girl, you are infinity times better than her!!

Reactions: 13
“Spud head” :ROFLMAO:

Her carry on for a women in her forties is pathetic, she seems to want to one up on the ex when in reality it’s the ex that’s had a lucky escape and Sandy has gotten the booby prize.
If he cheated on the mother of his children once, he'll do it again. Randy's gonna come down to earth with a bang one day.

I'd put money on him having cheated already and Randy overlooking it for the gram perfect look.

Reactions: 7
If he cheated on the mother of his children once, he'll do it again. Randy's gonna come down to earth with a bang one day.

I'd put money on him having cheated already and Randy overlooking it for the gram perfect look.
Whats that saying “if they cheat with you they’ll cheat on you” or “how you get them is how you loose them” Her trying to be the perfect housewife and the make up trawled on is not going to stop him straying.

Reactions: 7
Whats that saying “if they cheat with you they’ll cheat on you” or “how you get them is how you loose them” Her trying to be the perfect housewife and the make up trawled on is not going to stop him straying.
More like DESPERATE......housewife

and my grandad gave my granny breakfast in bed every morning for there 43 years of marriage 💑 ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Another filtered “ask me anything“…. Spot on forehead gone!
The headband…. I’m not able!!

DCD17637-6A78-4BD7-B272-323FB8D695E4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At pains to show us coffee, at pains to send herself the question about holidays,.....right so you'll tell us nearer the time....could you not answer the person who sent you the question? Nah....💩💩

• Haha
Like a holy communion thing on her head. It's so dated like herself. Coffee every morning ya sandra whatever ....

Reactions: 8
The harder she tries the more likely he is to have indiscretions because he knows she’s desperate to be in a relationship with him and she will always having that doubt at the back of her mind …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.