Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder which sister in law is the babysitter? Technically she only has one (whoever is married to her bro) - the rest are acquaintances she knows through her baby’s da ☺
We know Sandra doesnt care for technicalities. Technically speaking Colm was in a relationship and had a family when they met but that didnt stop her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She'll be almost 50 years old by the time the child starts school....I can just see the other mothers running from her at the school gate when they see the hairbands and nana dresses
They’ll think the child is being dropped to school by its grandmother. By the time Chaz is going to secondary school Randy will be heading for 55 ish. Yikes!

• Haha
She’s wide of the mark again with her stance on private maternity care. What she fails to mention is that ‘it’s about choice’ for people who have the money to afford it. No shade to anyone at all for choosing private maternity care (I’d be considered high risk myself so would probably do it!) but she’s so out of touch it’s mind blowing. On her soapbox about women should be given the choice….what she really means is women with money should have the choice. I don’t see her championing access to enhanced maternity care for those with a higher medical need. She really has no idea how the real world works.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wonder which sister in law is the babysitter? Technically she only has one (whoever is married to her bro) - the rest are acquaintances she knows through her baby’s da ☺
I’d say the brothers wife because she said they had 4 kids. I’d say the SIL is delighted to mind Sandra’s affair miracle baby

Reactions: 1
Please do not shame Sandra as an older mother. She is not and it's unfair. Plenty having kids in mid 40s now.

Plenty other things to call her out on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She is just a witch. All about choice. My hole. Wanted the best scans , a consultant at each appointment and high risk of complaints during C section.
What if a woman in the same position simply couldn't afford to go private? So wrong , just because you can afford it you and your pregnancy are looked after better

Reactions: 10
She is just a witch. All about choice. My hole. Wanted the best scans , a consultant at each appointment and high risk of complaints during C section.
What if a woman in the same position simply couldn't afford to go private? So wrong , just because you can afford it you and your pregnancy are looked after better
We could argue this about a lot of things though. Having more money means you can afford more stuff. That’s just how the world works unfortunately 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Please do not shame Sandra as an older mother. She is not and it's unfair. Plenty having kids in mid 40s now.

Plenty other things to call her out on.
But she is an older mother. That’s a fact. I think the medical term used term ‘geriatric pregnancy’. It is what it is.

Reactions: 4
But she is an older mother. That’s a fact. I think the medical term used term ‘geriatric pregnancy’. It is what it is.
Yeah but sating she'll be 'heading for 55, yikes!' when Chazza is in secondary is maybe true to say about a few women on this thread, and lots of women we know. Her age isn't the issue here in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
Yeah but sating she'll be 'heading for 55, yikes!' when Chazza is in secondary is maybe true to say about a few women on this thread, and lots of women we know. Her age isn't the issue here in my opinion.
Yes loads of women are in that situation. Each to their own but wouldn’t be my bag.

We could argue this about a lot of things though. Having more money means you can afford more stuff. That’s just how the world works unfortunately 🤷‍♀️
Having more stuff cause you have money is one thing , nice cars , houses luxuries etc. Maternity care shouldn't be 'better' just because you can afford it. Every woman should have the best of care , let them pay extra for private room etc if they want.

Reactions: 12
Having more stuff cause you have money is one thing , nice cars , houses luxuries etc. Maternity care shouldn't be 'better' just because you can afford it. Every woman should have the best of care , let them pay extra for private room etc if they want.
I mean I don’t disagree with you, in principle every woman should have the best of care. But all healthcare is better if you can afford it, not just maternity. And even most hospitals admit that patients who pay for private care help fund public care for everyone else.

Reactions: 7
There should be no 2 tier health system imo, just because Mary can afford it and Joan who is a public patient is treated differently. It's disgusting and should be abolished. The bullshit some go on with with their consultants while the peasants make do with the junior doctor, the whole thing around private/public health care makes my blood boil. A life is a life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I went to Mount Mercy and infairness its a very good school.

If you look at the Top 10 secondary schools in Cork it's in the Top 5. Plenty of us in my year doing really well for themselves as a result of the support to give to get a good Leaving Cert as a stepping stone to great university courses. They currently have an excellent principal so I'd be doing the same thing!
It's a school for wannabes who cannot afford School Mhuire. Of course, regular parents send their kids there because it's local, but I know several who wouldnt have a pot to piss in so Mount Mercy it is.
I also personally know some pupils there, and it's hit and miss the same as most schools. Some are excelling in their leaving cert, some are off the wall and no intention of even studying for same.
The snobbery towards ITs and plc courses make for some very stressed and unhappy kids.
Top schools in the country only rate those who go to places like UCC and not ITs like MTU. I can assure you that when industry like Pfizer look for engineers, they don't want UCC graduates!! Academic doesn't mean hard working a lot of the time.

I would think Sandy would try for Colaiste Colm also, obviously, the Gael side of it.

Reactions: 6
Yes loads of women are in that situation. Each to their own but wouldn’t be my bag.
I’ll be 53 when my eldest starts secondary, most of my friends kids will have left school. Its actually not a bother. In fact I’ve met a great group of mums ego bring a whole new perspective to my life!
---

There should be no 2 tier health system imo, just because Mary can afford it and Joan who is a public patient is treated differently. It's disgusting and should be abolished. The bullshit some go on with with their consultants while the peasants make do with the junior doctor, the whole thing around private/public health care makes my blood boil. A life is a life!!
Randy’s unjustified snobbery is such a bad trait for a politician.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I didn’t realise there was still such a snootiness around secondary schools in Cark 🤣 Are the McWilliam’s Sails duffel bags and peach Benetton scarves still a thing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t realise there was still such a snootiness around secondary schools in Cark 🤣 Are the McWilliam’s Sails duffel bags and peach Benetton scarves still a thing?!
Yes to the bags no to the scarves! My one has to make do with her Jansport one!

• Haha
I always wanted a Jansport bag when I was a teenager. Couldn’t afford it though.
I had those old army canvas ones! With buckles! Must say the Jansport ones are very durable and you can throw them on the wash!

Sorry now but I had to google the McWilliams Sails duffel bags 🤣🤣 Surely this isn’t a thing. Would have thought they young wans were walking in to school with their iPads and putting everything on the cloud ☁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.