Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
All these ‘new mums’ asking her for stroller advice. Have a look at a website why don’t ye? It scares me how dumb these people are. They probably shouldn’t even be breeding if they are relying on this wet brain for advice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

square_spoon

VIP Member
I think she’s making the point that stay at home parents work too. But in reality mat leave with your first is not like working from my experience.
I can’t think of a single friend of relative of mine who would’ve responded in this way when out on maternity leave and asked if they planned on going back to work. Her response was weird and you’re giving her way too much credit for it I think 🤣

Most people would say they’re either gagging to go back to work or they’re not looking forward to it/being separated from baba but they have no choice etc.

The ‘oh sweetie…I never stopped working’ line is just….odd!

Last edited:

square_spoon

VIP Member
Believe me, I am NOT to be pitied. But I would pity her stuck with him! However she is probably safe in the knowledge he won't stray cause there is no one would go near him unless drugged... so so fat and ugly!
You’d wonder if one of the benefits she’s going for of splashing their ‘relationship’ all over social media would be alerting other women that he’s ‘taken’ 🤣 I mean, allegedly that meant nothing to her when they were canoodling and created a little baba, but some of the female population do have morals where that kind of thing is concerned.

Posting at 3am because I’m working in a different time zone atm but happy to wear my crazy lady crown with pride Sandra 🤣😂

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
The wedding was last week, they never went in the end. I am only posting this’d she’s apparently sweeping it under the table. I was lurking to see what she would post.

• Wow

marymac19

VIP Member
Oh wow so it's a pure coincidence Sandra that the foundation you just started using and loving is because you are getting paid to promote it. I am sick shit of lies and rubbish from these people.
Everyone says this bperfect stuff is like cement.

Gotta make up the money from sweet king going bust

Lovelula

VIP Member
Getting the bus into town,drawing the childers allowance to get the hair done...shes just like us unwashed commoners

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s playing a dangerous game. We’ve all seen the messages between him & his ex partner. She’s asking to be dragged publicly with all this. Is she forgetting there are innocent children caught up in this on both sides?

gotstogo

Chatty Member
Daddy's girl..... really sandra he has 2 girls in case you didn't forget. Evil stepmother in the making. You'll get the job in the pantomime next Christmas inthe opera house your a nasty piece of shit. You broke up that home and you throwing shade at an innocent child who's life as she knew it you destroyed.
Also....how can she be a Daddy's girl when she only sees him on Sundays 😂

Randy is just desperate to make it look like they're a 'happy little family', but alas Randy, we all know the truth. You broke up a family, had an oops and are so desperate to hang onto a dog of a man that you turn a blind eye to his cheating ways...

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
Fuck off you absolute gowl I really hope no new mothers are following this dose and her rubbing her nose in those who choose to bottle fed/or couldn’t breastfeed. She’s giving me the absolute rage 😡
Wait till her child starts playschool/creche and they start picking up every bug going! Very easy to be smug now when they're not mixing with others.. I breast feed my 1st and he picked up every bloody cold or sickness going whereas my next 2 I couldn't breast feed them and they very rarely got colds or bugs despite one of them have a major congenital illness.

curiouserandcuriouser2022

Yeah its not a private school but the snobbery around it comes from a generally wealthy population in the catchment area.. it def used be a really good school but I've heard terrible stories about really bad bullying going on there and not enough done from management to sort it out. That's prob true to say of alot of places but there's something about rich girls as bully's that has another level!
Mount Mercy has a massive bullying problem. It is a huge talking point amongst parents of teenagers in the area and nearby suburbs. The management in the school have turned a blind eye to the bullying. Consequently, the school is losing students each year. The students who leave (escape) from the bullies in Mount Mercy report relief at the difference in atmosphere and ethos in their new schools. GPs and Mental Health services in Cork are inundated with stressed out and anxiety-riddled teen girls in Mount Mercy uniforms.
Sandra would be well advised not to darken the door of that school with Charlotte. The bullies would dig up material that would make Charlotte’s school life as a teenager hellish. Being the teenage daughter of an “influencer” is an unenviable position.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Heidi88

VIP Member
Green beans and breast milk blended.🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Talk about over sharing! She is definitely trying to go down the mummy blogger route but her problem is she isn't relatable in the slightest.

A friend of mine just had a baby a few months ago and would have followed Sandra. I called to her recently and she was saying how she was not prepared at all for hard it is. She said that she unfollowed Sandra (and others) because it's so unrealistic and she didn't want the pressure to be perfect.

You’d have to laugh what about Colms ex she didn’t think of her when she was carrying on with him no girl code there that’s just as bad. Also she has the most irritating patronising voice.

Her showing the bed on her stories pathetic carry on for a woman of her age, sorry now I wouldn’t be even hinting I was getting the ride off sausage fingers 🤢. The ex is well rid of him.

corkmicky

And why does she say Hola and why does she swallow/gulp so much when she speaks and sound like she’s smothering with a head cold.
That nasal reaction she has when she speaks is called a “cork gobshite” accent!

Something Randy thinks makes her sound distinguished and above the working classes of cork.

😂😂😂

• Haha