Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me laugh 😆 Is she busy doing menu’s & balloons again!

And transitioning her wardrobe 🤣🤣🤣🙄

View attachment 1998167

She's SO deluded! She can't even be a good instahun, literally no engagement or new followers for a year! Even Chins and Me has more followers and engagement... Randy should give up and just become a full time slapper, it suits her better

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She shares the most stupid stuff. Who cares if she is donating clothes unless maybe the local pensioners are in short of a few bits

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's SO deluded! She can't even be a good instahun, literally no engagement or new followers for a year! Even Chins and Me has more followers and engagement... Randy should give up and just become a full time slapper, it suits her better
The stats aren’t good. She’s losing more followers than she gains month on month. The game is up. Back to the hotel job she goes

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If I was her I’d deactivate my account & raise my child in private. I don’t understand how she has even 100 followers. She’s a snobby tart at best. At worst she is a frumpy unemployed tart. Neither is anything to aspire to. Why does she think she has anything to offer? It baffles me why these women share so much

Reactions: 10
Oh so organized 🙈Has she been outside? It's colder than it's been all winter 🙈
---

---

I predict a white dress and headband... For mummy
Just google what Kate Middleton wore for Charlottes christening it’ll be similar but in a granny dress version with headband.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Christ! What a desperate tart! She’s making stories of wedding pyjamas…. Imagine being that desperate 😳😳

agree she should disable her account and just go back to being a spoilt unemployed tart that tries to look down at everyone but in reality she’s the joke

Reactions: 5
Colm has just announced hes going to New York for Paddys Day as the current mayor cant make it..there will be hookers and cocaine galore😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’d imagine she’ll tag along to NYC, can you imagine how much headband/oversized sunglasses/all fur coat and no knickers content we’d be treated to?

Summer wardrobe = frumpy Savida dresses and THOSE wedge sandals 😬😅
Aaaah the espadrilles wedged in to her fat crubeens and let’s not forget the fumpy Kate and Pippa dresses!
---
I’d imagine she’ll tag along to NYC, can you imagine how much headband/oversized sunglasses/all fur coat and no knickers content we’d be treated to?
Not sure going to NYC will fit with her narrative of not wanting to leave Chaz. Watch this space.

Wasn’t he in NY last year when she announced she was knocked up.

Colm has just announced hes going to New York for Paddys Day as the current mayor cant make it..there will be hookers and cocaine galore😂😂
I'm surprised she's letting him go...didnt she make him pull out of going to a wedding in the Philippines where he was meant to be a best man.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.