Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this dose report news related stories on her own stories I know I’ve said it before but I find it so odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does this dose report news related stories on her own stories I know I’ve said it before but I find it so odd.
It’s so weird, I asked here once did she have some dream of being a reporter/political correspondent it’s like she’s gagging to be noticed. She literally slaps a headband and layers of makeup on to regurgitate the headlines from her sofa, she has such a false sense of self importance I find her so interesting to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure what’s worse…the ugly jewelry, the blue nails, the tan on the hands or the fact she thinks you have to wear a corporate colour on your nails….
Since when did your job dictate what colour you paint your nails 💅
She’s an unbelievable gobshite
Never came across anyone so full of notions as her.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure what’s worse…the ugly jewelry, the blue nails, the tan on the hands or the fact she thinks you have to wear a corporate colour on your nails….
As if you'd call the hotel up at the airport 'corporate'. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s doing a few invoices, she’s hardly in Big Law. No one would really care what color your nails are in cork international airport Sandra 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's a known knocking shop
And Sandra prints the menus and orders balloons. In all of my year, I’ve never heard such tripe as ‘corporate’ nail colour. Isn’t her mat leave up? She must be taking unpaid leave now.

Sandra has never properly experienced the "Corporate" world I imagine as no one would give two shits what colour nail polish you wear.

She is so far removed from reality

Reactions: 11
Sandra has never properly experienced the "Corporate" world I imagine as no one would give two shits what colour nail polish you wear.
And even if they did, it’s none of their business. That would be like saying “I can’t wear that blue dress to work, it’s not a corporate colour”. It’s a stupid statement, stupid like Randy.

Reactions: 8
If someone in the real corporate world made a comment like that (re the nail varnish) their colleagues would be seriously concerned about them....nail varnish etc is not normally up for discussion in the corporate world Sandy, people are usually too busy and have far more important things on their agenda, what a completely cringe-worthy comment to make ....it is what she's most comfortable talking about though I guess, I almost have pity on her!!!

Reactions: 12
If someone in the real corporate world made a comment like that (re the nail varnish) their colleagues would be seriously concerned about them....nail varnish etc is not normally up for discussion in the corporate world Sandy, people are usually too busy and have far more important things on their agenda, what a completely cringe-worthy comment to make ....it is what she's most comfortable talking about though I guess, I almost have pity on her!!!
She has a very old world mentality on what corporate is..shows she hasn’t done a day in corporate role in her life.

I’ve worked with some senior executives for major multinationals and have had blue, orange, neon yellow, neon pink etc etc nails over the year and I can honestly say I have only ever gotten compliments 🤣

I’ve worked with some senior executives for major multinationals and have had blue, orange, neon yellow, neon pink etc etc nails over the year and I can honestly say I have only ever gotten compliments 🤣
I've worked in some big-ish customer facing roles in hotels... They didn't give a flying feck what colour my nails were 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
To think she took the time to type that rubbish about corporate nail colours and still post it 🙄

I’d imagine if Randy thinks painting her nails a non corporate colour is radical, she would really struggle with things like diversity and inclusivity.

• Haha
Defo not a fan and even hate to think I may be defending her but I know with my job - I deal with professionals all day - I have many different presentations and it is not in my contract what colour you can or can't paint your nails but I do think it looks a bit trashy to rock up with bright blue on your nails when you are trying your best as a woman to get your professional opinion across. I see her point to a point

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.