Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Instahuns are a bit addicted to getting freebies and obsess over what they'll get for free next. What the hell do they do with all the stuff?? Shame on them - their all so shallow and superficial. Look at all the poverty around Cork and they gloating with their gifts, mind you the shops that are collaborating with them are worse.

Reactions: 7
Hi Sandra, I can still see you page even if u block me 👋 (for no reason 🤣)
View attachment 1946490
Isn’t it amazing really that with all those “professional” qualifications she “was/is” working in a hotel printing menus ? As if anyone else would be happy to do that if they had any bit of drive in them, she is obviously as lazy as be damned and is afraid of real work

Reactions: 4
Isn’t it amazing really that with all those “professional” qualifications she “was/is” working in a hotel printing menus ? As if anyone else would be happy to do that if they had any bit of drive in them, she is obviously as lazy as be damned and is afraid of real work
I think the main issue for people like her is that her ego couldn’t cope with starting out in her professional career as a junior where you get the “grunt work” while you learn the ropes (on a practical level rather than just studying and doing exams)………as things stand she can pretend she is knowledgeable and successful when in reality she doesn’t have a career at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the main issue for people like her is that her ego couldn’t cope with starting out in her professional career as a junior where you get the “grunt work” while you learn the ropes (on a practical level rather than just studying and doing exams)………as things stand she can pretend she is knowledgeable and successful when in reality she doesn’t have a career at all.
Anyone can regurgitate what you have learned in a text book on the day of an exam, but doesn’t make you smart.
Randy may be ‘book smart’ but she’s not ‘street smart’.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Take, take, take is Randy's motto in life. Men, freebies, you name it that's Randy. No surprises really when she is part of the FF sh!tshow. The free buggy is no different

Reactions: 6
Colms fat fingers in her latest reel and why would you stick up a reel about going for dinner all for Colms ex I wonder, the poor cow thinks she’s one a prize. Her fake eyelashes are absolutely atrocious 🕷🕷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is it. She's a pure lazy snob.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but can they think of anywhere else in the city to eat besides the boring Burnt Pizza place...seriously....although maybe she gets a good pizza deal there as she knows the owner, another dose - Cork has a lot of nice classy places to eat now where classy people go.... quite obvious they are unaware of where to eat in Cork!!!! no class.com

Reactions: 10
Colms fat fingers in her latest reel and why would you stick up a reel about going for dinner all for Colms ex I wonder, the poor cow thinks she’s one a prize. Her fake eyelashes are absolutely atrocious 🕷🕷
The fat fingers were bad enough until I saw that huge ring wedged onto one of them. It’d take your eye out…🤢
---

Lol…this coming up as a sponsored post…she won’t like that photo popping up everywhere. 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I for one am just thrilled to know sandra is home with Colm and they are going to bed. #goals 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I for one am just thrilled to know sandra is home with Colm and they are going to bed. #goals 🙈
Gaslighting the ex. … you’d know she has a fair drop of drink taken this evening. Typically after she publishes this kind of post she goes on a rant about the mentally unwell, sick, sad 1% of people bla bla bla.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.