Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’d say when she was 15 years of age she always had that 45year old dunnes manager look about her

• Haha
Reactions: 17

square_spoon

VIP Member
She’s wide of the mark again with her stance on private maternity care. What she fails to mention is that ‘it’s about choice’ for people who have the money to afford it. No shade to anyone at all for choosing private maternity care (I’d be considered high risk myself so would probably do it!) but she’s so out of touch it’s mind blowing. On her soapbox about women should be given the choice….what she really means is women with money should have the choice. I don’t see her championing access to enhanced maternity care for those with a higher medical need. She really has no idea how the real world works.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Married 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I needed this laugh today. You got pregnant by riding a man who already had a family. Neither of ye is marriage material. Get a clue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Am I right in assuming she's never had a proper relationship before? Would explain the teenagery gloating over spud head who is absolutely no catch whatsoever and is either actively neglecting his own family if it's true that he's spending this much time with her, or is in fact, not there most of the time and confining their time together to the weekends.

Most adults are over the "hey guys I have a boyfriend! Look at me doing all this relationshippy stuff! My relationship is better than your relationship!!!11!1" by their 20s

• Haha
Reactions: 15

nasa5

VIP Member
What’s going on with the eyebrows? Anyone else think she gaslighting the ex again as well. Nasty Randy, nasty.
If you had the perfect life you wouldn’t spend so much time trying to convince others you had said perfect life, especially a group of strangers. Every evening he’s nothing to be at but movies and dinner, you’d never think he had two kids of school going age! I presume he’s no school pick ups or pick ups after clubs to be at

gotstogo

Chatty Member
“We both found ourselves single” Is she just editing the past to suit her own narrative?
View attachment 2019887
So by her narrative, she got pregnant with Chazza basically straight way after getting together? I had a baby 2 weeks before her and Oct was definitely her conception date.

Also, Randy, we all know the truth pet. He was still living with his partner and 2 kids and nearly had a mental breakdown when you announced your 'miracle baby'. Jaysus...talk about rewriting history 😂

• Haha

TheManorBorn

She has absolute oceans of notions! Thinks she is so perfectly prim and proper!! She dresses like my granny! She still lives at home with her mammy! And the cherry on top..... Had an affair with a married man, broke up a family, got pregnant and pretends like Colm is a saint! Sandra is living in cloud cuckoo land!!! I feel sorry for her, she is undoubtedly PATHETIC!!

• Heart

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Not defending her but HE broke up that home. I don’t think much better of her but I can’t bear the way women are always vilified in this kind of carry on as if he had no blame. He was (allegedly 🤓) in a relationship with the mother of his children and he’s the one who (allegedly🤓) strayed out of it. I don’t hold women who knowingly ride other women’s fellas in high regard by any means but let’s not forget that he is the (alleged 😉) cheater.
Absolutely. What he allegedly did is horrific and he definitely deserves the vast majority of the blame as he was the one who was allegedly in a relationship.

What makes my blood boil is the way she acts like she won some big prize by helping him break up his family. The digs at his ex and acting like Charlotte is his only child are just so unnecessary and horrible. It looks like she is making a bad situation so much worse with her nastiness.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Randy and the word ‘honestly’ in the same sentence don’t work…

I honestly didn’t sleep with another womans fiancé
I honestly didn’t break up a family
I honestly didn’t trap a man with an ooops baby
I honestly didn’t lie about contraception
I honestly didn’t waste police time
I honestly don’t apply makeup with a trowel
I honestly don’t use filters
I honestly couldn’t recommend this toothbrush enough

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I am sick of the parent content. I don’t want to offend anyone but surely her target audience have had their babies before her? I can’t see her appealing to anyone under 50 with her susie homemaker / homewrecker headband life

• Haha

mygoodgod

VIP Member
Daddy's girl..... really sandra he has 2 girls in case you didn't forget. Evil stepmother in the making. You'll get the job in the pantomime next Christmas inthe opera house your a nasty piece of shit. You broke up that home and you throwing shade at an innocent child who's life as she knew it you destroyed.

• Haha