Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe teach your daughter not to go with a man that's already in a relationship and break up a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe teach your daughter not to go with a man that's already in a relationship and break up a family.
She’s gaslighting the ex for sure. And isn’t Chazza like 7 months…is this not baby babble as opposed to talk. She’s back living with her mammy this week. What a terrible existence to have no proper roof over your head at her age…

Reactions: 10
No stability for the child either. It's his house when he's not there shes not there. Why didn't she go to New York with him? It's not like the baby would miss school. Instead pack up and go back to her mom's. Weirdest relationship ever.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why she’s trying to get one up on the ex Colm is no catch 😆 The ex has had a very lucky escape if you ask me.

Reactions: 17
Sure colm these days is squeezed into all his clothing. He's very puffy in his face. Looks like drink bloat to me. Id say downing his sorrows missing his original family and stuck with her now.

Is the ex better looking than miss prim and proper by any chance is this what all this getting one over on her is about.

Reactions: 3
Sure colm these days is squeezed into all his clothing. He's very puffy in his face. Looks like drink bloat to me. Id say downing his sorrows missing his original family and stuck with her now.
He’s bate into those suits. He literally looks like he’s going to explode 🤯

Reactions: 4
Whatever filter she used yesterday her hair colour looks pretty similar to prior getting colour changed

I don’t know why she’s trying to get one up on the ex Colm is no catch 😆 The ex has had a very lucky escape if you ask me.
I know it's awful when there's children involved, and horrible to go through, but she will eventually thank her lucky stars and realise she had a lucky escape. She will have the last laugh😂
That sister in law is out of order but look at what he's saddled himself with😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
She’s gaslighting the ex for sure. And isn’t Chazza like 7 months…is this not baby babble as opposed to talk. She’s back living with her mammy this week. What a terrible existence to have no proper roof over your head at her age…
100% it’s just babble. Most babies say dadada at that age but don’t understand the meaning. A baby would be closer to 12 months old before they use a word like dada in the correct context and understand.
---
When you say “miss prim and proper”, I presume you mean the scarlet harlet with a baby called Charlotte
New thread title?

• Haha
It’s possible she can’t afford to go on the holiday :cool: Wasn’t she full of chat before about getting the baba’s passport all sorted for the last phantom holiday? Passports all squared away and no job to go to…..why not go along with him?

It’s possible she can’t afford to go on the holiday :cool: Wasn’t she full of chat before about getting the baba’s passport all sorted for the last phantom holiday? Passports all squared away and no job to go to…..why not go along with him?
Maybe she needs to stay at home and earn some coins. Bperfect brand ambassador…1.5 pumps and she’s done 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm really annoyed she never once mentioned bperfect until she was paid to do so. It's very dishonest to cash in

Reactions: 6
Just an observation… since Randys decline in followers and her little rant about the 1% witches! I’ve noticed a change in her.. she will literally do anything for € and I’ve noticed less of the news reader bullshit! Bperfect is real insta hun and I think she knows she has to do it to make the €

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.