Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else find it odd she went for a lunch date with a friend and asked her to take a photo of Sandra ON HER OWN for the gram.
Wouldn't you both do a selfie if you wanted to put a post up that bad. It's like fecking bebo stunna

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else find it odd she went for a lunch date with a friend and asked her to take a photo of Sandra ON HER OWN for the gram.
Wouldn't you both do a selfie if you wanted to put a post up that bad. It's like fecking bebo stunna
She posts more pictures & selfies of herself than an 18 year old does. It baffles me because firstly her age & secondly she isn’t exactly a looker 😂😂

Reactions: 8
She doesn't appear to have many friends, so clearly the friend was of no use to her.
If it was some FF gowl you can bet she would put a pic of them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s trying to pretend she’s having a great time here while colm is paying all around him to get his h0le!!! Look at me I’m out with friends, I’m having a super fun time. She’s no more with friends. She’s asking her mother to take her picture sad cow! I bet ya she is up in a heap with knots in her stomach about Colm being away!!! She knows only too well what is is capable of! Serves her right! I hope she doesn’t sleep a wink!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hes there for paddy's day. Is he gone for a month or what? So far she mentioned he rang her once. Id say she would love to be there. Id say he knew ages he was going and didn't tell her in case she tagged along with the baby. Sundays must be lonely for her.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s trying to pretend she’s having a great time here while colm is paying all around him to get his h0le!!! Look at me I’m out with friends, I’m having a super fun time. She’s no more with friends. She’s asking her mother to take her picture sad cow! I bet ya she is up in a heap with knots in her stomach about Colm being away!!! She knows only too well what is is capable of! Serves her right! I hope she doesn’t sleep a wink!
Is he on a 2 week trip. I’d say she’s besides herself worrying about what he’s up to. She knows too well what he’s capable of 🤣🤣 She only announced her ooops baby this time last year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He better stop going to USA. First, pregnancy announcement and now Marriage!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah here the question box questions and her replies... She has to be trolling us! They are beyond pathetic! Not even a love struck teen would act so immaturely!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The levels of delusions are just mind boggling !

she’s really out done herself on this Q&A.

So much to unpack

I’m going to get married! He doesn’t know that yet….

the christening…. Clearly done immediately as she thought he would leg it within 6 months

The push present! What a stupid witch. Who the F does she think she is! They had a dirty affair down a Boreen and she thinks she’s going to get a push present! Vile

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The levels of delusions are just mind boggling !

she’s really out done herself on this Q&A.

So much to unpack

I’m going to get married! He doesn’t know that yet….

the christening…. Clearly done immediately as she thought he would leg it within 6 months

The push present! What a stupid witch. Who the F does she think she is! They had a dirty affair down a Boreen and she thinks she’s going to get a push present! Vile
Have we ever seen a picture of Colm with any of Sandy’s family ? I.e ,Christening pics.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.