Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The levels of delusions are just mind boggling !

she’s really out done herself on this Q&A.

So much to unpack

I’m going to get married! He doesn’t know that yet….

the christening…. Clearly done immediately as she thought he would leg it within 6 months

The push present! What a stupid witch. Who the F does she think she is! They had a dirty affair down a Boreen and she thinks she’s going to get a push present! Vile
And technically she didn’t push 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Another FAKE Q&A answering many of the recent topics discussed here. She’s as obvious as that big honker on her face… 🤣🤣
Most people would say “Charlotte was christened”… I doubt Colm & Sandy have the God-given powers to christen a child instead of a priest! Her page is a hoot.
#delusions

Reactions: 9
Married 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I needed this laugh today. You got pregnant by riding a man who already had a family. Neither of ye is marriage material. Get a clue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
23-24 active cases = the 1% of witches out there

and of course they are all of us as they all relate to Sandy!

She’s on a comedy streek today! Good on you Randy providing us with the Friday pm giggles 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Married 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I needed this laugh today. You got pregnant by riding a man who already had a family. Neither of ye is marriage material. Get a clue
To be a fly in the wall at that “pre marriage course”.
---
Mothers Day gift from Aldi…that’s about right. She read the script well all the same with her fake accent. She was tripping over herself trying to be posh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh this was so entertaining content today…I almost spit out my coffee at the marriage question! 🤣🤣

but the best thingI’d all is that the more of this shite she peddles, the bigger the fall she’ll have when it all comes crashing down!!!!

Laughing at the long distance relationship question. He’s only gone a week, isn’t he?! Unless they mean the distance between Colm’s house and Sandy’s Mammy’s house?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What exactly does he do for the baby? A quick photo op on a Sunday is the scale of it by the looks of it. If other stuff was happening it would be shared make no mistake

Yeah, sure you got a “push present”…but don’t tell us what it is 🤪. A set of tyres for your car?!
And what about missing the daily support of a partner…up until about two weeks ago there was only mention of him on a Sunday..,then it was mentioned here and suddenly he was bringing coffee in bed, they’re getting married as of today and he gives daily support. All while his first family are probably still reeling. Sandy’s happiness comes at someone else’s great pain and upheaval. As Jennifer Aniston remarked when she was similarly scorned, it is just “not cool” of her.
#livingthedream

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah, sure you got a “push present”…but don’t tell us what it is 🤪. A set of tyres for your car?!
And what about missing the daily support of a partner…up until about two weeks ago there was only mention of him on a Sunday..,then it was mentioned here and suddenly he was bringing coffee in bed, they’re getting married as of today and he gives daily support. All while his first family are probably still reeling. Sandy’s happiness comes at someone else’s great pain and upheaval. As Jennifer Aniston remarked when she was similarly scorned, it is just “not cool” of her.
#livingthedream
I believe the push present was a new set of car seat covers for the back seat of her car. The fabric back there is covered in lots of stains. 💦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
#livingthedream
I agree a family happy this time last year and in turmoil now over that trollop. Getting married now as if......

Reactions: 6
“We both found ourselves single” Is she just editing the past to suit her own narrative?
AF473F63-505E-4163-9312-4BC9E7E72C4D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.