Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d have to laugh what about Colms ex she didn’t think of her when she was carrying on with him no girl code there that’s just as bad. Also she has the most irritating patronising voice.

Reactions: 13
I have a daughter for a forever best friend. Eh no she will get her own best friend randy.

Reactions: 10
I have a daughter for a forever best friend. Eh no she will get her own best friend randy.
Sure she’ll be well into her late fifties/early sixties when she’s a teenager/in her twenties she won’t want to be caught dead hanging out with Sandy.

Reactions: 9
Let us know how that's going when she's a teenager Sandy - I'm enemy number one to my 15 year old at the moment and I think there's a good few years ahead of us yet.
I wonder will Sandy bring her shopping to Love Lisa for the first teen disco 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let us know how that's going when she's a teenager Sandy - I'm enemy number one to my 15 year old at the moment and I think there's a good few years ahead of us yet.
I wonder will Sandy bring her shopping to Love Lisa for the first teen disco 🤔
Omg she wouldn’t darken the door!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jeepers Sandy on the go again elevating other women #womensupportingwomen calling us ‘a pity’ ….she’s being strategic in her terminology though so I’d imagine someone has told her to pull back on calling us mentally ill and such. Isn’t she on some tokenistic women’s group for FF? You’d never know it from her vitriol toward other women.

Anyway must dash if I’m to be up to make my 2am post xxx 😉

• Haha
She has the nasal model farm road accent again today trying to impress "nicholaross"
Shes going to model a few outfits for her _ _ a Valentine Dress" and I suppose some holiday style for "Santa Ponsa". I would love to see her in a bikini. She should be advertising Colms tyres as with the humps and bumps she resembles the Michelin Man.
Sandy you leave yourself wide open for these vitriolic attacks so less of the judgements please

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Missed my 2am slot but good morning tattlers, have a great day! Hello too to Sandy and Chazza #the1% :cool:

• Haha
What really annoys me about Sandra is how she talks about pitiful people who come on here and comment about others are but nothing about influencers. I really feel there must be something lacking in someone's life to want to put their lives on social media. I dont just mean influencers here. I mean regular people who put everything online. They are obviously looking for some sort of validation and wanting to prove how perfect their lives are. But also they assume people have an interest in watching this. This is obviously far more exaggerated with influencers.

They also want only positive comments and zero criticism which is not how life works. In my job I get constructive and sometimes not so constructive feedback. If influencers are not doing a good job eg not declaring ads or saying how great a product is when they hardly used it then they should be called out.

I see the comments on Sandra's personal life here as completely seperate. She chose to have a child with a public figure so of course there will be comments given the controversial start to their relationship. But also she put out the narrative that this was a miracle baby and made it sound like she was with Colm for years and years and they were trying for a child for ages when we all know that isnt the case. If you put your life out their for all to see but want to portray it in a false way of course you deserve to be called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Plenty of people who post here are normal and have far from pitiful lives.If everyone who gossiped was considered deranged the asylums would be full..please its human nature to gossip.
I think the thing that bothers her is she will never know who is behind these accounts as in it could be someone close to her that secretly witches about her here...
Im a naturally suspicious person so this would be my mindset if I was in the public eye and had a thread here..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Plenty of people who post here are normal and have far from pitiful lives.If everyone who gossiped was considered deranged the asylums would be full..please its human nature to gossip.
I think the thing that bothers her is she will never know who is behind these accounts as in it could be someone close to her that secretly witches about her here...
Im a naturally suspicious person so this would be my mindset if I was in the public eye and had a thread here..
If I was a ‘public figure’ I’d make it my business to never read here, and I’d tell those around me that I don’t want to hear whatever was being written about me. It’s the same as us not seeking her out or DM-ing her directly with our thoughts on her influencer practices 🤣

People who choose to be ‘influencers’ make their bread and butter from exploiting their relationship to their followers, so why shouldn’t we be allowed to have an opinion on that? I’ve never seen anyone here wish her harm, quite the opposite in fact. Even those of us in the 1% club!

• Haha
OMG @Lovelula … you’re not Aileen are you? Or one of Randy’s other new best friends? 🤣🤣
---

If I was a ‘public figure’ I’d make it my business to never read here, and I’d tell those around me that I don’t want to hear whatever was being written about me. It’s the same as us not seeking her out or DM-ing her directly with our thoughts on her influencer practices 🤣
Reading here is probably the only way Randy can guage if she is relevant. The fact that she is consistently losing followers would suggest she is not relevant.

Reactions: 3
I'd say there's a few on here who are closer than she'd imagine. She doesn't come across as a nice person at all. I can imagine she's had a lot of issues with different people over the years and pissed off more than her fair share of them 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.