Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know much about her other then the few bits I’ve read here but was she an actual politician she seems to think she’s one, I’d say she’s the type to get the horn over a politician.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Charlotte was ‘enthralled’ by the giraffe’s and ostriches. FFS. She literally falls over herself trying to use the English language as though her vocabulary is superior to everyone else’s.

She’s still an unmarried mother on benefits and her Instagram stats are still shite. She’s losing more followers per day than she’s gaining

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What did you think of her old coat?
Tis like an old mans donkey grey gaberdine .It looked like Colms.
He wasn't in Fota as he was photographing parking spaces and Pedestrian crossings in Ballincollig.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1929314
Saint Sandra at it again 🙄
Our existences are pitiful and we’re sad with our own lives hahahahahahhahahah. Sandra you insecure witch. You are nearly 40 something, had an accident baby with a man who doesn’t want to claim you and you had to do your pregnancy announcement at your mothers house (which you still live at rent free) while he was out of the country because he cheated on his partner and had 2 kids. Now THAT is pitiful!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Our existences are pitiful and we’re sad with our own lives hahahahahahhahahah. Sandra you insecure witch. You are nearly 40 something, had an accident baby with a man who doesn’t want to claim you and you had to do your pregnancy announcement at your mothers house (which you still live at rent free) while he was out of the country because he cheated on his partner and had 2 kids. Now THAT is pitiful!
👏👏👏 Well said!!!

Reactions: 7
The irony of Randy Sandy complaining about the words other people use online, yet she is using similar words herself for example pitiful, unhinged, sad lives, sick, mentally ill etc.

If Sandra is going to take to the streets looking for votes anytime soon, I’m sure people will say what they think straight to her face

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry I just couldn’t have someone with her values try and tell me how my life is, it’s truly water off a ducks back. It’s a pity she wasn’t more of a woman’s woman a year or two ago when she was sleeping with a man who had a family. From what I’ve read I simply can’t respect her, why she thinks people would require her validation is puzzling

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.