Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ok some focus here people. Never mind dancing on ice, sam faiers has broken the lockdown rules we’ve all been following time and again and it’s dangerous because people die from coronavirus. The rules are in place to protect people. So by having people over during lockdown 1, by having loads of people over at Christmas, by leaving to go on holiday in tier 4 and then by constantly going out for what’s not essential reasons and by continuing to have people not from their household in your house (film crew) they are putting their community at risk.

this is my community. The government say walk to the shop, well the nearest place for me to walk is where she went today. I’ve no idea if she walked, but she could very easily.

thing is, having been on holiday, been on a plane, been through airports, then had people in the house, then you go out to a shop for a photo op?
Tell you what Sam, here’s an idea. Do a post on your social media showing all of your followers what COVID safe looks like. You could even brand your mask and surgical gloves. They would all listen, then you’d be doing something for the rest of the world but please do those of us who live around your area a favour and actually stick to doing what everyone else has to instead of trying to find every loophole you can and exploiting it for all it’s worth. There’s a huge number of people who live around here who could very well die if they catch coronavirus and yes that includes some of the lovely staff who work at Garsons farm. It doesn’t take much effort to do the right thing, you’ve got a platform and people who listen so why not use it to do something for your community?

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
Kay Burley from sky news got a 6 month suspension (rightly so) for breaking Tier 4 rules. Sam should have some sort of punishment from ITV.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
So today on the MUMMY DIARIES... the Knightley-still not proposed-Faiers are going fishing!!
Sam: Little Paul! Big Paul! Cardboard box! Look at this fish!
Little Paul: *still in bed*
Sam: who are you texting Paul?
BBP: *sexting Gaynor*
Where's Rosie? No one knows

• Haha
Reactions: 67

HannahF

I hope brands drop her.
I was given a £100 voucher for pandora from a family member for my 30th which was 11 days ago. Im not a fan of Pandora but i really dont want to now spend a voucher to a brand that sponsers wankers like her. Ill happily tell the company ceo that aswell as i dont want to wear a brand that thinks its ok to pay people like her stupid crazy ££££

Especially when my 30th was 5 days after hers, but i stayed in with just my husband, no family no holiday no friends no party. Only door stop drop offs and it killed me not being able to hug my mum and dad especially as we just spent xmas day on our own as a pair due to being in tier 4.
Yet wankers like her fly around the world not giving too hoots as shes far tooooo important to stay at home like the rest of us. God help her having to spend a dam birthday locked i doors like the rest of us morons.

We are trying to save lives, the nhs and the economy!!! Ild jump at the chance for a holiday right now but i have far too much respect to stick to the guidelines. I have family who work for NHS and it sickens me reading her stupid posts about thanking them. Do us a favor you twat and stay at home!! Thats what we need you to do to help the nhs
I hope to fucking god you or your personal assistant or your manager or the daily mail reads this and you feel shit about it. I hope your sat at home in your rented house crying over the press ripping into you rather than praising you for once.
Also i have a uncle who has Crohns, he has a bag for a stomach so you made me sick when you were all like im cured. You cant cure Crohns you idiot, it takes over you life, you have to make new choices over things. He can never drink alcohol, fried food or sweets/jelly as they are triggers and cause him extreme pain for days

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Olive40

When Sue said ‘yous two aren’t snogging again are you’ at the dinner table in front of family, to Paul and Gaynor. Comedy gold 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Lairymary

I actually think the funniest part of this whole story is the fact BBP still hasn’t proposed!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Nparker92

Ha! Even if we ignore how hideous both sisters are for breaking rules during a pandemic, wouldn't it be funny if Billie got booted off DOI because her sister couldn't keep off Instagram for one night and outed her via her table

• Haha
Reactions: 54

scotinlondon

The only crime in their book is getting caught, Sam has been caught out and I bet her family are having a go at her for that , not for flouting the rules.
I can just imagine thick-as-shit Suzy chiming in to defend their actions “everyone dazerves a hollaadaaaay, you was just doing it for baby Pawwwwl and Rowzee”

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Who gets balloons delivered to THEMSELVES to celebrate for someone else?! You’d get them delivered to the person you were wishing good luck surely ?!
honestly she’s a self obsessed attention seeking cunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Hannah_204

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion maybe but I feel bad for billie that this has come out on her bday and right before dancing on ice. Feel like it’s Sam that doesn’t give a shit but it affects billie too.

Reactions: 45

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: ignoring the Maldives hoping it all goes away, BPs kiss with his mum is still not ok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
John Barrowman is gonna give Billie a 2 for her dance and his reason is gonna be 'blame your sister Sam for going to the Maldives. That's not faaaabuuuuuluuuuus'

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Whatever123

VIP Member
I don’t think Billie has had Sam round for her birthday. I know they’re both pretty stupid but I think DOI is too big of a step up in Billie’s career for her to put it in jeopardy by having Sam round for pizza.

Sam has REALLY put her foot in it now, I think this will seriously damage her career but I think Billie’s will thrive. They don’t come as a package anymore. They live miles away from each other , have their own families, don’t have any joint business ventures together anymore.

BBP will be absolutely chuffed if she is no longer in the limelight. But what I don’t understand is they don’t have successful businesses and all of her income is from being a reality tv star/influencer. Where does he think the money would come from if this all ended??

I can’t believe she’s posting as normal on her Instagram stories. Laughing in bed with Rosie... does she really believe that we think she hasn’t seen the articles? I’m actually cringing for her.

Reactions: 42