Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if Manfa catches it she’ll change her tune. I tested positive in October and it knocked me for six.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe if Manfa catches it she’ll change her tune. I tested positive in October and it knocked me for six.
I’m sure we’ll hear all about it if she does but then after the way she’s carried on she’ll hopefully get zero sympathy!
Think she’s using some filter on Rosie to Joe the tan...but you can’t hide those freckles!ooh she must’ve been in the sun!!

I’m sure we’ll hear all about it if she does but then after the way she’s carried on she’ll hopefully get zero sympathy!
Think she’s using some filter on Rosie to Joe the tan...but you can’t hide those freckles!ooh she must’ve been in the sun!!
*hide the tan 🙄

Reactions: 4
Dailymail have shared that ITV/This Morning have axed one of their segment presenters due to her publicly shaming lockdown rules and dismissing thr vaccine. One rule for ITV and one rule for ITV Be 🙄
Think the daily fail have it wrong though. She's out on twitter she just signed a new contract with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Billie is just as bad. She comes from a family with no morals. They take throughout life, they were brought up with criminals who just take off of others. This is what Sam and Billie have learned through life, just take, the consequences don’t matter!
If she wasn’t on DOI 💯 Billie would of travelled to the Maldives too.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Billie is just as bad. She comes from a family with no morals. They take throughout life, they were brought up with criminals who just take off of others. This is what Sam and Billie have learned through life, just take, the consequences don’t matter!
The only crime in their book is getting caught, Sam has been caught out and I bet her family are having a go at her for that , not for flouting the rules.

Reactions: 16
The only crime in their book is getting caught, Sam has been caught out and I bet her family are having a go at her for that , not for flouting the rules.
I can just imagine thick-as-tit Suzy chiming in to defend their actions “everyone dazerves a hollaadaaaay, you was just doing it for baby Pawwwwl and Rowzee”

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She probably should be in isolation. All of the flights to the Maldives go via another country e.g Dubai, Qatar.... even if you only sit in the airport for 30 minutes, you HAVE to quarantine as it counts as a destination and you have to declare it. Im not 100% sure if she came back before or after the air corridor was closed for dubai, but I can almost guarantee she flew on an Emirates flights which would be via DXB Airport, if she flew after the corridor closed then she absolutely should be in quarantine.

I probably didn't explain the above very well, I'll try again. If you have an indirect flight but that country you stop in is on the quarantine list, then you must also quarantine... regardless of how long you were there for.

You're correct but BA fly direct to the Maldives from Heathrow atm , no stopovers so strictly speaking no need for quarantining if she returned on BA before corridors closed. However for safety (passing through busy airports, being in a packed plane) she should be isolating if she had any sense. Oh wait......

Reactions: 11
Sam or her family or cronies won't think that she had done anything wrong. Her big mistake was being found out and she will just ride the storm until it blows over. Then back to the Mummy Diaries and flogging tat.

Reactions: 11
How can she share stories on child trafficking and forced labor then follow someone like Katie Hopkins? Someone who has been banned from Twitter for being so vile. Honestly Sam, pick a side. She is playing a dangerous game.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You're correct but BA fly direct to the Maldives from Heathrow atm , no stopovers so strictly speaking no need for quarantining if she returned on BA before corridors closed. However for safety (passing through busy airports, being in a packed plane) she should be isolating if she had any sense. Oh wait......
Ah yes I forget about that one... it would be interesting to see if that non-stop BA flight landed around the time we think she came back. I'm not 100% sure because I was looking at flights to LAX on their website the other day for January 2022 and accidently pressed 2021, it wouldn't let me continue further and came up with a big warning sign. So if those flights didn't go ahead, she would have had to go on an in-direct which means she probably should be quarantining. I feel sad for caring but I'm sick of these bleeping nobodies thinking they are above everyone else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah yes I forget about that one... it would be interesting to see if that non-stop BA flight landed around the time we think she came back. I'm not 100% sure because I was looking at flights to LAX on their website the other day for January 2022 and accidently pressed 2021, it wouldn't let me continue further and came up with a big warning sign. So those flights didn't go ahead, she would have had to go on an in-direct which means she probably should be quarantining. I feel sad for caring but I'm sick of these bleeping nobodies thinking they are above everyone else.
The reason she thinks she’s done nothing wrong is because even if she came back indirect via Dubai, until tomorrow Dubai is part of then travel corridor aswell same for Maldives so technically the rules are she doesn’t have to isolate. That’s not to say that commen sense shouldn’t prevail when you’ve been sat on a flight with god knows how many unknown people but she hasn’t actually broken the rules there. The rules she actually broke was the fact she left her house in Surrey when it was in tier 4 and there should be no non essential travel to go on holiday because she’s an absolute disgrace

Reactions: 7
Over exposing her photos so that Rosie looks even paler than she usually is!
Does she think she is clever and can fool everyone! We are not as thick as you Manfa!

Reactions: 23
Dailymail have shared that ITV/This Morning have axed one of their segment presenters due to her publicly shaming lockdown rules and dismissing thr vaccine. One rule for ITV and one rule for ITV Be 🙄
But they had Rochelle on TM when she had blatently been to the Maldives as well !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think it’s odd that there’s been no sign, not even in the background, of BBP in her stories 🤨
Maybe she dumped him after he didn’t propose and saw him for his manipulative, controlling ways??We can only hope!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Over exposing her photos so that Rosie looks even paler than she usually is!
Does she think she is clever and can fool everyone! We are not as thick as you Manfa!
You can see the tan lines on their hands! She’s a fool!

Reactions: 8
The reason she thinks she’s done nothing wrong is because even if she came back indirect via Dubai, until tomorrow Dubai is part of then travel corridor aswell same for Maldives so technically the rules are she doesn’t have to isolate. That’s not to say that commen sense shouldn’t prevail when you’ve been sat on a flight with god knows how many unknown people but she hasn’t actually broken the rules there. The rules she actually broke was the fact she left her house in Surrey when it was in tier 4 and there should be no non essential travel to go on holiday because she’s an absolute disgrace
Ahh I thought the Dubai corridor got removed last Monday, didn't realise it was tomorrow. Eurgh annoying 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.