Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently mario from towie also just went on holiday - his tan is insane! How do people think they can get away with this?! His fiancé even posted a countdown timer to their holiday before lockdown was announced.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Apparently mario from towie also just went on holiday - his tan is insane! How do people think they can get away with this?! His fiancé even posted a countdown timer to their holiday before lockdown was announced.
Haven’t they got a young baby too? So irresponsible!

Reactions: 9
The fiancé uploaded a story earlier. And the baby is very tanned as well. There was also someone in the background doing some sort of gardening...
ETA - it could be a gardener (think they’re still allowed), but who knows?!
They’re all prats who think they’re above everyone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve noticed Sam has actually replied to a few of her fans for a change. 🤣🤣 I reckon she must have seen my Tattle post the other day in which I was slagging her off for not replying to fans. 🤣🤣

I hope to god she gets into some sort of trouble for this! Even a fine which she can clearly pay. These influencers are getting away with it far too much!
Would love her sponsors to drop her.

Reactions: 16
Unpopular opinion maybe but I feel bad for billie that this has come out on her bday and right before dancing on ice. Feel like it’s Sam that doesn’t give a tit but it affects billie too.

Reactions: 45
Wouldn’t it just be easier for her to disable comments on her posts for a while? I suppose if she did that though she wouldn’t get any comments blowing smoke up her arse.

also, another J-lo story. What’s her weird obsession with J-lo?

Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion maybe but I feel bad for billie that this has come out on her bday and right before dancing on ice. Feel like it’s Sam that doesn’t give a tit but it affects billie too.
I agree, it's not Billies fault her sister is a head and she shouldn't be judged or punished for Sam's actions. I hope she wins DOI despite Sam because it'll piss Sam off so much 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She follows Ellie Grey (massive anti vaxxer and I think conspiracy theorist) and has (and swiftly deleted) shared Ellie’s stuff on her Instagram stories. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t believe in Covid hence them going away, even though they were in tier 4. She does not care
Yeah I saw she followed her. That woman is unhinged. Scary thing is people believe it. You would think she would believe it more with the people she’s associated with (Mark Wright ) telling their stories. It’s also massively insulting to all those nhs workers she ‘respects’ so much to be following someone like that. But hey, this is someone that goes on hols in the middle of a pandemic, she couldn’t care less!

Reactions: 16
I think that he has. They’ve secretly got engaged.
I think they have too as Sam can't shout it from the rooftops that she's got engaged as she will get asked where and when it happened. She can't say it happened in Mauritus......oops i mean Esher. 😀

It wouldn't surprise me if next week there's a double page spread of the engagement in OK magazine and they accompanied them on the trip to take photos.
After all Sam won't have any more kids until she's engaged.

Reactions: 5
If she is engaged, after seeing the backlash she'll probably just keep it quiet except for friends and family and then announce it valentines day and say he did it then. He probably didn't propose though.

Reactions: 8
might have been part of the plan all along to take the spotlight of bil xx

Reactions: 7
I want Billie to win to piss Sam off
Billie is just as bad. She comes from a family with no morals. They take throughout life, they were brought up with criminals who just take off of others. This is what Sam and Billie have learned through life, just take, the consequences don’t matter!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She does come across to me as very jealous of Billie/in competition with Billie but Billie does let make me think she's the same with Sam. Sam needs to relax and think about what she wants, not what she thinks her life should be or what billiebhas but what she wants, and then go after that. Maybe then she will be happy and come across sincere rather than fake like I feel she does now.

Reactions: 7
The Daily Mail got the timing just right. They knew it was Billie’s birthday. 🤣

I think Billie would have joined Sam and Paul if Dancing on Ice had not got in the way. Don’t be fooled into thinking she would not have gone away with them. They’re cut from the same cloth! 😂😉

Is Gaynor illiterate?? The spelling on that post. Jesus.
Does a Bear tit in the woods?🤣

Haha I thought the same thing! Clearly she never bothers with spell check or autocorrect 😂
When you have Suzy and Greg saying things like, “Love Yous” or “Yous two” Gaynor knows she is in good company in the illiterate stakes. 🤣

Never commented before but I am SO glad daily Mail have caught her out - I hope ITV do something!
If you real the Daily Mail article though, it sounds as though the reporter has been reading our posts on here. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Why is she having a pizza from East London...? 🤨
How coincidental it’s near to where Billie lives, on her birthday.... 😠
How thick can she actually get????

Plus that pizza is on Billie’s kitchen table. It’s fairly new and I recognise it from Billie’s own posts.

Having watched the skating clips on Billie’s IG, I don’t think she has a chance of winning, or anywhere close.

She looks as stiff as a board and no doubt will play the part of ‘woman being carried around the ice by her partner’. I’m guessing maybe Week 3 as I haven’t seen any of the other skaters. I’ve often though she has no rhythm; those dancing pics she posts show no action below the waist, just standing with legs apart and hips as stiff as concrete.
Miaow 😀

PS wouldn’t it be poetic justice if one of that rotten family got covid really bad! Can’t say I’d cry too much! #karma

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.