Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gets balloons delivered to THEMSELVES to celebrate for someone else?! You’d get them delivered to the person you were wishing good luck surely ?!
honestly she’s a self obsessed attention seeking bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I remember watching an episode of The Mummy Diaries where Sam had Rosie in for a fashion shoot for River Island. I think she was about 2 years old or possibly younger than that and she was not interested in doing it. Sam was stressed about it and was telling her off and using words Rosie would not understand.
Paul was the same and they had to bribe him with toys that Gaynor or BBP had to go out and buy.
Simple answer: let kids be kids, stop using them as cash cows and most of all stop spoiling them.

Reactions: 28
So about 3? Years ago I bought some sale trousers from all bits London for my friend as they were animal print and her style.uestrrfay I received this email.this is a different company,though the owner is the same the company is different I thought due to gdpr she couldn't keep my details like that or is it literally changing from all bits to Saint avenue to revive the same company rebounding names?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've just had the same, I subscribed to All Bits London then they sold my details on to Saint Avenue and got emails from them and now she's using my details again for her next stupid venture. Surely she isnt allowed to do this!!!!
I have now unsubscribed as I don't want anything from her.
This is what’s happened to me. The only one I engaged with was All Bits London so I know that’s how she got my email address. I also unsubscribed and have never once even looked at Saint Avenue or the collagen crap let alone sign up!! Couldn’t believe it when I got the tampon email

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who gets balloons delivered to THEMSELVES to celebrate for someone else?! You’d get them delivered to the person you were wishing good luck surely ?!
honestly she’s a self obsessed attention seeking bleep!
Exactly what I thought! Send them to the bloody person! She won’t be able to cope with the fact that Billie is on Dancing on Ice and she’ll probably end up getting other jobs from it, most of them do at some point. It must kill Samanfa that Billie is more popular and likeable, especially as she never even had her own storyline on Towie 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Exactly what I thought! She won’t be able to cope with the fact that Billie is on Dancing on Ice and she’ll probably end up getting other jobs from it, most of them do at some point. It must kill Samanfa that Billie is more popular and likeable, especially as she never even had her own storyline on Towie 😂
You can tell from her sour puss face how much it bugs her 🤣🤣

• Haha
This was her face on the episode Billie revealed she got dancing on ice😂😂

Such a sour jealous witch!! Trying to make our she is the doting supportive sister the night with a family pic on the sofa! Truth is I bet she's wishing Billie trips👀😒
She can’t even hide it 😂😂😂 love it! Let’s all vote so Billie wins haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just had the same, I subscribed to All Bits London then they sold my details on to Saint Avenue and got emails from them and now she's using my details again for her next stupid venture. Surely she isnt allowed to do this!!!!
I have now unsubscribed as I don't want anything from her.
Report them to the Information Commissioner's Office for a breach of Data Protection.

Her latest insta pic is a photo of Rosie in some farm shop! We’re in a pandemic - where it’s supposed to be essential shopping only and 1 member of the household but she’s taken this opportunity to have a photo shoot instead! She really has a brass neck!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Her latest insta pic is a photo of Rosie in some farm shop! We’re in a pandemic - where it’s supposed to be essential shopping only and 1 member of the household but she’s taken this opportunity to have a photo shoot instead! She really has a brass neck!
Thats Garsons farm, I think she treats it like a day out.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Obviously BBP is at home with the favourite one, and he dont want Rosie there with them

Reactions: 12
That pic of Little Paul is really scary 🤣 stuff of nightmares that and im not usually one to comment on a kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s illegal to contact customers by email marketing under GDPR without their opt in or consent...would be interested to know where she’s got the emails from? Can report the emails to the ICO for data misuse...
I got one of these emails too ! I have never purchased anything from her and the Instagram account that is linked to the email that received the message is blocked by Sam after I commented on something about a year ago that I can’t even remember the content of!

Who the hell is that in the background?!
That looks like a mirror behind the sofa could it be Sam ? If not then maybe Gaynor if she is in their bubble

Reactions: 1
I got one of these emails too ! I have never purchased anything from her and the Instagram account that is linked to the email that received the message is blocked by Sam after I commented on something about a year ago that I can’t even remember the content of!

That looks like a mirror behind the sofa could it be Sam ? If not then maybe Gaynor if she is in their bubble
Definitely not Sam, the person is standing up - Sam is on the sofa taking the pic :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.