Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not going to do Billie any favours for her DOI debut. Although I can hear Billie now......."you didn't do muffin wrong manfa, they is all jus jealous"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently mario from towie also just went on holiday - his tan is insane! How do people think they can get away with this?! His fiancé even posted a countdown timer to their holiday before lockdown was announced.
He did go on holiday. He was on my flight back from Dubai on Monday. (I flew there whilst in tier 3, so no rules were broken on my part...I’d like to add 😅)

Reactions: 12
Her latest story about Rosie’s new bed coming - they took her cot away, left a massive gap between the new bed coming, and now hope that her being in their bed won’t cause issues. Why on earth wouldn’t you time it rightly so the new bed arrived before the cot was removed?! Swear that woman just loves having kids in her bed and making night times hard for herself.

Reactions: 28
The DM have run a story about billie’s birthday and the comments are really negative and talking about voting her out first etc mamf’s really gone and done it this time (GOOD)

• Haha
The Daily Mail got the timing just right. They knew it was Billie’s birthday. 🤣

I think Billie would have joined Sam and Paul if Dancing on Ice had not got in the way. Don’t be fooled into thinking she would not have gone away with them. They’re cut from the same cloth! 😂😉

Does a Bear tit in the woods?🤣

When you have Suzy and Greg saying things like, “Love Yous” or “Yous two” Gaynor knows she is in good company in the illiterate stakes. 🤣

If you real the Daily Mail article though, it sounds as though the reporter has been reading our posts on here. 🤣
All of their grammar is so bad!! Sam’s always saying “Look what you done” and “We was” on the Mummy Diaries to the kids. Billie’s no better either, with “Should of” and “Arrrrfa!” Makes me cringe, thick chavs.
Also if Sam was at Billie’s it would be really easy for paps to spot this? Someone also mentioned they thought it was BP insisted they go to the Maldives with his controlling nature - I can totally see his gormless potato head going “Manfa I fink we should go right we deserve a nice holiday innit we’ve bin workin so ard and you’ve bin a right good at your wifely duties innit” (Shudder)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her latest story about Rosie’s new bed coming - they took her cot away, left a massive gap between the new bed coming, and now hope that her being in their bed won’t cause issues. Why on earth wouldn’t you time it rightly so the new bed arrived before the cot was removed?! Swear that woman just loves having kids in her bed and making night times hard for herself.
I suspect they took the old one away before they went away and were hoping the new one would be delivered before they got back...

Reactions: 9
The DM have run a story about billie’s birthday and the comments are really negative and talking about voting her out first etc mamf’s really gone and done it this time (GOOD)
Why on Earth is Mail Online such a difficult web site to read? Bloody videos popping up, takes ages to load and navigate the pages! Honestly it’s almost not worth it.... 😀

I don’t think Billie has had Sam round for her birthday. I know they’re both pretty stupid but I think DOI is too big of a step up in Billie’s career for her to put it in jeopardy by having Sam round for pizza.

Sam has REALLY put her foot in it now, I think this will seriously damage her career but I think Billie’s will thrive. They don’t come as a package anymore. They live miles away from each other , have their own families, don’t have any joint business ventures together anymore.

BBP will be absolutely chuffed if she is no longer in the limelight. But what I don’t understand is they don’t have successful businesses and all of her income is from being a reality tv star/influencer. Where does he think the money would come from if this all ended??

I can’t believe she’s posting as normal on her Instagram stories. Laughing in bed with Rosie... does she really believe that we think she hasn’t seen the articles? I’m actually cringing for her.

Reactions: 42
Why on Earth is Mail Online such a difficult web site to read? Bloody videos popping up, takes ages to load and navigate the pages! Honestly it’s almost not worth it.... 😀
The app is much better if you have a tablet or smart phone

I don’t think Billie has had Sam round for her birthday. I know they’re both pretty stupid but I think DOI is too big of a step up in Billie’s career for her to put it in jeopardy by having Sam round for pizza.

Sam has REALLY put her foot in it now, I think this will seriously damage her career but I think Billie’s will thrive. They don’t come as a package anymore. They live miles away from each other , have their own families, don’t have any joint business ventures together anymore.

BBP will be absolutely chuffed if she is no longer in the limelight. But what I don’t understand is they don’t have successful businesses and all of her income is from being a reality tv star/influencer. Where does he think the money would come from if this all ended??

I can’t believe she’s posting as normal on her Instagram stories. Laughing in bed with Rosie... does she really believe that we think she hasn’t seen the articles? I’m actually cringing for her.
She probably thinks if she posts a load of cute kid stuff and life changing collagen tampon ‘content’ that we’ll all just forget. Nah

Reactions: 7
She probably just thought Luisa has gone away so why can’t I
Everyone knows Luisa Zissman is a self absorbed twit with no regard for the rules so you expect nothing less from her. Manf puts on the holier than thou act as her professional persona so she deserves all of the backlash she is facing.

I think Rosie got in the habit of sleeping in bed with them on holiday and she’s just too lazy to correct it until her bed arrives.
I’m surprised BP and BBP allow Manf in bed with them, poor forgotten Rosie probably has to sneak in.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The app is much better if you have a tablet or smart phone

She probably thinks if she posts a load of cute kid stuff and life changing collagen tampon ‘content’ that we’ll all just forget. Nah
It would be better if she addressed the Daily Mail article rather than try and sweeping it under the carpet. No doubt her TV career will be shortened after all this and she will fade into obscurity as she was going to any way. Ten years on she does a one off documentary living in a council flat. Kids will be in the local Comp Big Paul will be on benefits,and Sam will have a P/T job in Aldi.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's just wierd isn't it, or you would have set her a cheapy bed up in the break if you absolutely had to have one. They are so clueless.

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't surprise me if it was BBP's idea to go on holiday, and then sit back and let Sam take the blame. But she's stupid enough to go with it.

Reactions: 9
I can imagine big Paul saying something like well if you don’t go I’ll go on my own and leave the kids with you he is that controlling and manipulative!!!!!!!! So I totally agree with comments it’s him but she is thick as tit she goes along with it all in the hopes of being the doting little wifey

Reactions: 12
You can see her incredibly bronzed chest in her stories with Rosie this morning, but she quickly moves her phone when she realises!

I really hope she’s shitting herself. People have been ‘cancelled’ for far less. Although I don’t agree with cancel culture completely, to lie, manipulate and hide things the way she has about her stupid holiday when the country is on its knees - needs some consequences.

Does anyone think she will apologise? I don’t think it’s in her nature. It’ll be deny until she dies.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.