Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watched baby diaries on Britbox which was the thing she done when she was pregnant with Paul but mummy diaries is on there too

Please do it 😂

Forgot to add that there’s a part when they had someone over who said that there’s a chance Sam could end up having a c-section and asked how Paul would feel about that. He said HE would be very upset because HE wants a natural birth 😱 well it’s a shame Paul you’re not the one giving birth!!!! 😡
‘HE wants a natural birth!!?’ I’ve never heard that one before. Talk about pressure. I hear women say it all the time because it’s what they want for their own bodies but I’d be pissed off if my husband said it.

Reactions: 19
Even when they got to the hospital, they were asking Sam if she wanted epidural and he said no she doesn’t want that. Susie said that they told they were asking Sam but she said she didn’t want it. Even after the birth he made it all about him!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’d say overall BBP comes across as less of a twit now than he did in the very first series. I bet their agents/PR people advise them now on how to come across on tv

Reactions: 11
I’d say overall BBP comes across as less of a twit now than he did in the very first series. I bet their agents/PR people advise them now on how to come across on tv
They must have advised him to hardly speak then because the tit that came out of his mouth on this episode is absolutely shocking

Reactions: 11
I might be immature, but one of the small business she is advertising has a clothes wash called “Colon” do you guys think this might have been the cure for her Chrons?
I saw that too and the same thought crossed my mind. 😁

Reactions: 4
Does anyone actually believe this crap works?
If they left a believable time frame I would be more likely to believe it. You are looking at needing at least a month to see any sort of improvement when taking anything for your skin, be it VIT A or omegas. But more likely 6 weeks. So to try and claim this difference in 16 days is scientifically impossible. Plus the angle is totally different as is the light

Reactions: 13
Someone should definitely let ITV know then... that’s super serious and should be taken as such ;)
I was watching Nadia Sawahla behind the scenes at loose women, she said if they don't social distance whilst in the itv building, they get into serious trouble

Reactions: 4
I complained to itv about it and they said they were filming within covid guidelines 🤷🏻‍♀️
If they were filming within covid guidelines, why were the Radfords given a camera and told to film them selves for their documentary coming out on channel 5

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.