Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daily Mail are running the story that was in the Maldives for her birthday and that she has blocked the words sun and holiday to prevent backlash.
She’s blocked those words in the story in the DM? Sorry, I’ve not seen it.

Reactions: 3
Hey everyone 👋🏼
Newbie to the thread here. Just wanted to say how much joy you have all brought me this morning.
Might have to go and watch the famous episodes for a good laugh. That video and the sound effects has finished me.
I’d rather be single my entire life than go on a date with him 🤢
Such a creepy drip!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s blocked those words in the story in the DM? Sorry, I’ve not seen it.
No, on her Instagram. I think it means you can't post those words on her pictures and it flags up to her if people try to do it. Probably why Gaynor or her Mom or whoever it was sent her the message with emojis for holiday

They're running it again?
I didn't look at the date but it's the first article that came up.

Sorry.

Reactions: 3
God, I’d forgotten Sam trying on wedding dresses in series 1 (obviously trying to steal the limelight from Billie who was actually engaged). Harping on about getting married, even then back Sue said she was ‘desperate’ to get married. “I want to be married before baby number 2” that lasted as long as her photography career 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Watching the first series of the Mummy Diaries also, I had forgotten when Billie had her scan and Sam shouted out it’s a boy before the sonographer had chance to. Everything has to be about her! That was Billies moment.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Remember when they rented in LA and she claimed she had been signed to a US talent agency 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When Sue said ‘yous two aren’t snogging again are you’ at the dinner table in front of family, to Paul and Gaynor. Comedy gold 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Where’s she going with them 5 pizzas?! How many people is she feeding 🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.