Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I actually think the funniest part of this whole story is the fact BBP still hasn’t proposed!
Would be even funnier if he had actually done it at last and now she can’t sell it to a magazine cause every one is fuming with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Where’s little Paul been this week, thought she would be showing us all how she manages to home school BP, drink her tampon sachets whilst dressed in Saint Avenue cruise wear this week 🥴
Baby Paul has got a key worker place at school because she’s an important member of society and the shit she peddles won’t sell itself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Summernights

VIP Member
“I don’t want a cesarean” says a man who will never have to give birth, and who may never nearly die giving birth and would need an emergency c section to save himself and his unborn child. Ok then 👌🏼

• Heart

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Only the truly pretentious would show that they have a Fortnum & Mason butter dish next to a slice of Marmite on toast. 🤣🤣 I bet the butter came from Tesco. 🤣🤣

Sam, we know you have money, it is so vulgar the way you choose to share it. 😉 Have a bit of class, love.

• Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
Remember when they rented in LA and she claimed she had been signed to a US talent agency 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Opendoor

Thread suggestion.
Covid cases are on the rise, taking a secret holiday wasn’t that wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Only the truly pretentious would show that they have a Fortnum & Mason butter dish next to a slice of Marmite on toast. 🤣🤣 I bet the butter came from Tesco. 🤣🤣

Sam, we know you have money, it is so vulgar the way you choose to share it. 😉 Have a bit of class, love.
She’s new money though isn’t she, brash and obvious, classless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I shouldn't be surprised that she found time to advertise something on Instagram but not to pay her respects about Mick Norcross.

• Sad
  • Wow

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
My traumatising and not serious thread suggestion: touch and kiss me Paul, grab my bum, you know I want you, love mum
🤭

Or... Don’t get a mortgage son and don’t marry sam, or Jesus won’t be in my life anymore and I’ll go and sniff a gram

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
Billie’s Post ‘Lockdown birthdays aren’t so bad after all’
Pity Sam didn’t feel the same

• Haha

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
Here’s the massive garden in my rented gaff and i sell my soul, dignity and kids to pay the landlord’s mortgage every month ( or monfff as she would pronounce month)

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Her latest story about Rosie’s new bed coming - they took her cot away, left a massive gap between the new bed coming, and now hope that her being in their bed won’t cause issues. Why on earth wouldn’t you time it rightly so the new bed arrived before the cot was removed?! Swear that woman just loves having kids in her bed and making night times hard for herself.

Reactions: 28

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
I don’t think Billie has had Sam round for her birthday. I know they’re both pretty stupid but I think DOI is too big of a step up in Billie’s career for her to put it in jeopardy by having Sam round for pizza.

Sam has REALLY put her foot in it now, I think this will seriously damage her career but I think Billie’s will thrive. They don’t come as a package anymore. They live miles away from each other , have their own families, don’t have any joint business ventures together anymore.

BBP will be absolutely chuffed if she is no longer in the limelight. But what I don’t understand is they don’t have successful businesses and all of her income is from being a reality tv star/influencer. Where does he think the money would come from if this all ended??

I can’t believe she’s posting as normal on her Instagram stories. Laughing in bed with Rosie... does she really believe that we think she hasn’t seen the articles? I’m actually cringing for her.
DOI is a great step for Billie , it’s mainstream tv and if she does well, there’s a lot more that could follow. Let’s face it , Sam and the Mummy diaries initially only had viewings due to BP kissing his mum and also how he treated Sam like a slave when she was breastfeeding their son ( demanding beans on toast mid feed) with the subsequent series the last few years if Billie hadn’t been added along with the precocious Nelly then the series would have quietly been dropped. Sam seems to think most women aspire to be her in the big house and going on fabulous holidays but in fact most of us watch it to see the children’s appalling antics and her begging for a wedding ring which I always maintain once the series is about to bomb or interest in her drops, the tv producers will probably try and push BP into proposing to fill out another series.

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Baby Paul currently heading to ITV Studios to pull a Tonya Harding on “auntie”

URGH. I hate how they say “auntie”

• Haha