Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SassyLad8

I actually wonder if the Maldives trip was all Paul. He’s the worst of the lot by a mile. Manfa is a bit clueless (to say the least) but he’s outright vile. Controlling. Stubborn. Manipulative.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she’d said they shouldn’t go and he was like “are you joking we’ve paid for it” or whatever.

Or they are both so dim and out of touch they really don’t get how bad the covid situation is? They don’t strike me as the type to watch or read the actual news, and seem quite stuck up/self important so probably don’t mix with a lot of “normal people” so this whole thing must be a bit of a surprise. They knew it was wrong so hid it, but I bet the awful backlash has been shocking to them.

I know it’s horrible but I hope they are feeling panicked and gutted right now. Everyone else has lost so much and they’ve just carried on as usual. If they are depressed and anxious right now then they can finally know what the rest of the country has been feeling all year.

someone on another thread said it’s time for Georgia and Tommy, and I agree. Sam has really fucked it. She’s had a sweet deal with itv, they’ve paid her loads so she can rent a huge house, pay for private school and launch all these awful businesses, snd the sheer childishness and entitlement of having a holiday for your birthday has brought it all crashing down. Just have a do in a year or so. Jesus fucking Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Carrington31

Why do knobs like sam say things like ‘TGIF’, their weekends are exactly the same as their weekdays!

Reactions: 39
I hope brands drop her.
I was given a £100 voucher for pandora from a family member for my 30th which was 11 days ago. Im not a fan of Pandora but i really dont want to now spend a voucher to a brand that sponsers wankers like her. Ill happily tell the company ceo that aswell as i dont want to wear a brand that thinks its ok to pay people like her stupid crazy ££££

Especially when my 30th was 5 days after hers, but i stayed in with just my husband, no family no holiday no friends no party. Only door stop drop offs and it killed me not being able to hug my mum and dad especially as we just spent xmas day on our own as a pair due to being in tier 4.
Yet wankers like her fly around the world not giving too hoots as shes far tooooo important to stay at home like the rest of us. God help her having to spend a dam birthday locked i doors like the rest of us morons.

We are trying to save lives, the nhs and the economy!!! Ild jump at the chance for a holiday right now but i have far too much respect to stick to the guidelines. I have family who work for NHS and it sickens me reading her stupid posts about thanking them. Do us a favor you twat and stay at home!! Thats what we need you to do to help the nhs
I hope to fucking god you or your personal assistant or your manager or the daily mail reads this and you feel shit about it. I hope your sat at home in your rented house crying over the press ripping into you rather than praising you for once.
Also i have a uncle who has Crohns, he has a bag for a stomach so you made me sick when you were all like im cured. You cant cure Crohns you idiot, it takes over you life, you have to make new choices over things. He can never drink alcohol, fried food or sweets/jelly as they are triggers and cause him extreme pain for days
These posts are why I love tattle. We’re not some awful trolling bitch community, we’re good people that don’t want to stand for z list eejits taking the piss. I’ve ‘met’ so many truly funny, intelligent, like minded people on here that I adore, despite not knowing who they really are, but feeling a brilliant positive shared bond with them, and sometimes even making it into the national press when we pull together. Hurrah for tattle!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
I've just unfollowed her. Not interested in her, her kids (sorry but they're not special. Paul is a spoilt brat and Rosie is Paul's shadow) or any impending proposal, house move or new launch. It's all just fucking shit and the breaking of the rules while I'm sat in my house like a chump following them and really trying to home school means I've had enough 😡
I unfollowed every z list reality star on my Instagram over Christmas and honestly I feel so much better not seeing their constant ads and bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

PinkGin123

VIP Member
I wonder where BBP is? Snogging his mum probably ... making up for lost time as they’ve been in the Maldives.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Marmaladethecat

I've just unfollowed her. Not interested in her, her kids (sorry but they're not special. Paul is a spoilt brat and Rosie is Paul's shadow) or any impending proposal, house move or new launch. It's all just fucking shit and the breaking of the rules while I'm sat in my house like a chump following them and really trying to home school means I've had enough 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The sad thing is she really just doesn’t care about any of this. She will just ignore it all and carry on as normal as she really believes they did nothing wrong so doesn’t need to apologise to anyone. I can just picture the family telling her she deserved to go on holiday and to take no notice of what people are saying. If that was my sister I’m be telling her what an absolute selfish twat she is.

Reactions: 35

babybelle

VIP Member
I've just watched the first series of mummy diaries on Britbox (I've got to isolate and I'm bored).
Why the heck hasn't she kicked that blooming idiot into touch. They go on holiday and she books him a cooking lesson, he says to the chef "why do I need to cook, that's what you have a relationship for, and if I dump her, that's what my mum is for" and why is Baby Paul called Paul Tony Knightley and Paul's brothers kid is called Tony Paul Knightley, flipping oddbods aren't they. I get the impression Sam has to do what she's told or BBP will throw a tantrum

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
I think this proves those ‘pap’ shots we see of them at the airport when they are seen jetting off somewhere are staged/arranged. Otherwise why weren’t the paps there when they jetted off late December???

Reactions: 34

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Can we create a petition to remove her from mummy diaries and add on Georgia and Tommy. Keep Billie on as she does bring something to the show but i would like to see them all together. I dont want another spin off like Fernes as thats so boring, god knows how that got airtime
Or petition to end all of these crap shows? I couldn’t think of anything worse than watching chavvy Tommy and dim Georgia with a baby.

I think people only watch ferne’s show because she’s an absolute mess 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Baxter75

If she really is at Billie’s this would put Billie’s DOI appearance at risk as I bet the show has very strict rules about Covid bubbles!