Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In his words ‘I want to lock her up’ when she was pregnant. What a control freak! She’s just a baby making machine for him, he has no emotions, nothing. He’s a right odd bod. I’d forgotten how odd he came across in this series 😂
I'm on the Mummy Diaries now. Gaynor is creeping me out saying about BP "he's the best thing that's ever happened to me" in a whispery voice 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m also rewatching the baby diaries. Within the first few minutes he’s said he’s passionate about food but can’t cook, and has demanded his porridge be ‘creamy’ 🤢

“How much out of 10 do you love me, Pawl?”
*tumbleweed, awkward laugh
“No comment?”
“Er, 11” *dopey grin

Billie’s face when Sam tells her that Paul wants a home birth is hilarious. She cannot hide how much she doesn’t like him and thinks it’s a bad idea.

Sam’s old house was lovely, I hate that he made her sell it. Why didn’t she just rent it out?

17 weeks late getting a midwife. Again, why? I think that was Paul’s doing.

“Sam isn’t the only woman in Paul’s life” why didn’t she RUN FOR THE HILLS when she met Gaynor? I used to think Gaynor was ultimately harmless but seeing her try to convince Sam to have a home birth makes me very sad. Obviously there is nothing wrong with home births but it really should have been Sam’s decision. I’d hate for my partner & his Mum to be so pushy about how I give birth.

It couldn’t be more obvious how controlling and strange they are if they physically ran towards her waving red flags in her face 🚩

The kiss 🤢🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 23
This thread has made me cry laughing today thank you all!
I feel so sorry for sam as much I dislike her she is clearly trapped and forced to be someone she isn’t to keep prick face Paul happy and avoid a messy break up.
Man child Paul obviously has daddy issues that he’s now pushing on his son rather than getting help. I’m sure he ‘picked’ sam as his surrogate not as a partner. That little boy will be unbearable as he gets older if he’s already acting like Chucky.
Gaynor must interfere constantly, ‘how’s your sex life/Paul might like this in bed/ do you do ... to make him happy’ :sick:😂. I bet she has a voodoo doll of sam too.
PS Billie is a crap dancer

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Next thread suggestion -

Sam Faiers: Gaynor so creepy, her and Paul want to get freaky. They give not a damn about Sam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh my lord it’s a proper romantic moment as well - the loving gaze, pulling him in for a snog 🤢 His face lights up when he talks about Gaynor....but not Sam! That beans on toast when she’s breastfeeding clip and him shoving the porridge bowl at her - her face is literally (and quite rightly) murderous - but now she just simpers and laughs for the wife points? I think at the beginning she fought back a lot more and now she just takes it as she becomes more desperate to get the ring, poor girl

Reactions: 20

I can’t stop laughing
This is gold!! 🤣👌
I'd forgotten about that episode where Sam's mum Sue I think was having a little dinner party welcoming Gaynor and Paul and he said 'I'm not coming to dinner'.
Sam went on her own (I don't think Gaynor went either) and you could tell she was embarrassed and making excuses for him not being there. So bloody rude of him!

Reactions: 14
This is gold!! 🤣👌
I'd forgotten about that episode where Sam's mum Sue I think was having a little dinner party welcoming Gaynor and Paul and he said 'I'm not coming to dinner'.
Sam went on her own (I don't think Gaynor went either) and you could tell she was embarrassed and making excuses for him not being there. So bloody rude of him!
You could tell Sams family didn’t like Paul then.

Reactions: 11
I've honestly seen the video about 20 times and every time I watch it I think how bleeping weird and disturbing the whole thing is. I think it's the hand hold around the neck? So grossly intimate and inappropriate, ugh the whole thing makes my toes curl - how she can find him attractive in any way is beyond belief. I'd be telling him to do one if he started dictating the birth too 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He just acts like a complete simpleton. How anyone could be attracted to a selfish mummy's boy like him is beyond me!

Reactions: 18
If a man (who will never experience childbirth) dictated to me how he wanted me to give birth I would run for the hills and never look back. Humongous red flag. It’s like he has some kind of weird control over her. It’s quite scary tbh.

Reactions: 20
I've honestly seen the video about 20 times and every time I watch it I think how bleeping weird and disturbing the whole thing is. I think it's the hand hold around the neck? So grossly intimate and inappropriate, ugh the whole thing makes my toes curl - how she can find him attractive in any way is beyond belief. I'd be telling him to do one if he started dictating the birth too 😂
We all say there's no chemistry between them, but the chemistry between Gaynor and Paul is fizzing 😂😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.