Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @tippingpoint with the winning thread suggestion getting 49 likes

Recap:
Sam has been caught flying to Maldives for her birthday, she has been deleting negative comments from her Instagram post but she can't delete the ones from Daily Mail 😃

Please continue here...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion.
Covid cases are on the rise, taking a secret holiday wasn’t that wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I actually think the funniest part of this whole story is the fact BBP still hasn’t proposed!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Is she just going to ignore it all and post stupid pizza photos on her story? Above an apology is she? Wait, she’d actually have to be sorry. She’d only be sorry she was caught 🙄

Reactions: 22
Billie’s Post ‘Lockdown birthdays aren’t so bad after all’
Pity Sam didn’t feel the same

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If she really is at Billie’s this would put Billie’s DOI appearance at risk as I bet the show has very strict rules about Covid bubbles!

Reactions: 34
I think dough shack is in Esher ? That’s what their insta page says. Although it does look like Billies table.

Reactions: 8
The sad thing is she really just doesn’t care about any of this. She will just ignore it all and carry on as normal as she really believes they did nothing wrong so doesn’t need to apologise to anyone. I can just picture the family telling her she deserved to go on holiday and to take no notice of what people are saying. If that was my sister I’m be telling her what an absolute selfish twit she is.

Reactions: 35
Why is she having a pizza from East London...? 🤨
How coincidental it’s near to where Billie lives, on her birthday.... 😠
How thick can she actually get????
Sorry to disappoint you but The Doughshack are in Esher, and Cobham.

Reactions: 3
I hope to god she gets into some sort of trouble for this! Even a fine which she can clearly pay. These influencers are getting away with it far too much!

Reactions: 16
I actually think the funniest part of this whole story is the fact BBP still hasn’t proposed!
Would be even funnier if he had actually done it at last and now she can’t sell it to a magazine cause every one is fuming with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.