Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought I’d let you all know that tomorrow is my 30th birthday. Is it too short notice to get the same hat Sam wore on hers?
Enjoy the Maldives hun 😂

Happy 30th for tomorrow though, these are the best years :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well now I regret trying to find gaynor and Paul’s honeymoon moment after seeing this... 😂
Gaynor was clearly jealous so had to get the old girls out so Paul would give her attention
9AC11E98-A0F3-4CEA-9C33-6A7A1F6EE1BF.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
My traumatising and not serious thread suggestion: touch and kiss me Paul, grab my bum, you know I want you, love mum
🤭

Or... Don’t get a mortgage son and don’t marry sam, or Jesus won’t be in my life anymore and I’ll go and sniff a gram

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion: ignoring the Maldives hoping it all goes away, BPs kiss with his mum is still not ok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It is not just a teacher thing. I hate it too and I’m not a teacher...although I once was a Teaching Assistant, but that doesn’t really count. 🤣

The latest spelling errors seem to be: Women, when they’re referring to one woman. Where, instead of were. His and he’s (he is) frequently get mixed up. Would of, instead of would have is almost old hat now...it still drives me mad. 🙄 However, what can you do? If you try and correct people, you get called nasty names!
Why and while is a new one or putting a random R into words carnt turnt
Or another big essex thing is she borrowed me it 🤷 no its you borrowed she leant

Hopefully baby Paul's private education in Surrey will teach him better than the thick parents

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor Sue. I love Billie’s facial expressions, they say it all! It’s just a bit of fun for goodness sake, not like they were getting a ouija board out! Disrespectful to Sue and her traditions too!
I loved the early episodes. Sue & Billies faces just can’t hide what they think 😂
Can you actually imagine Sue, Billie & Greg sitting watching THAT scene with Gaynor & BBP.......now that would’ve been good telly 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I loved the early episodes. Sue & Billies faces just can’t hide what they think 😂
Can you actually imagine Sue, Billie & Greg sitting watching THAT scene with Gaynor & BBP.......now that would’ve been good telly 🤣🤣🤣
Oh my god yes, Greg was loving the drama in that scene. I can only but imagine him, Billie & Sue’s slag fests about Gaynor & BBP! Hilarious. Would love to watch it gogglebox style.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Perhaps she’s feeling the heat?

It must be really stinging Sam “still no ring” Faiers that she cannot gloat with pics of her birthday and holiday. Hope she is feeling the heat! Serves her right!

Well, Priti Patel really blasted the zlebs in parliament yesterday, and now the zlebs will have to declare why they are leaving the country and apparently ‘work’ excuse may not be enough.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why and while is a new one or putting a random R into words carnt turnt
Or another big essex thing is she borrowed me it 🤷 no its you borrowed she leant

Hopefully baby Paul's private education in Surrey will teach him better than the thick parents
Its not just about the standard of schooling you need to have a brain as well. Plenty of parents have spent a fortune on educating their kids who have ended up doing waitressing or shop work. The only thing is that private education can instill a lot of confidence in an individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Its not just about the standard of schooling you need to have a brain as well. Plenty of parents have spent a fortune on educating their kids who have ended up doing waitressing or shop work. The only thing is that private education can instill a lot of confidence in an individual.
O I know,I'm from Essex I went to a state school I know the level of education is not that much different between state and grammar but I was being a bit sarcastic with the Surrey education bit.sarcasm and joking doesn't come across in messages as well as hoped sometimes.with them two as parents the poor kids don't hold much luck.

On another subject found this meme earlier made me think so much of bbp and why he has that name

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
O I know,I'm from Essex I went to a state school I know the level of education is not that much different between state and grammar but I was being a bit sarcastic with the Surrey education bit.sarcasm and joking doesn't come across in messages as well as hoped sometimes.with them two as parents the poor kids don't hold much luck.

On another subject found this meme earlier made me think so much of bbp and why he has that name
That picture is SO apt!!

Reactions: 3
Hi, new to this thread. I don’t think I’ve watched past Billies wedding so got loads to catch up on.

Do you remember when Greg reluctantly invited bbp to one of his stag do’s? You could tell this had been orchestrated by Sam. It was obvious Greg’s hand was being forced offering the invitation.

Also the controlling behaviour gets me. Imagine not wanting your child not to attend nursery because you wanted him all to yourself. Depriving that poor child of any interaction with other children except his cousins.

Another thing, if my partner and his mum insisted on me having a natural home birth with no pain meds well they would have been told to duck right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.