Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Billie was really stiff too...she was guided everywhere by her partner and didn’t skate a single step on her own. The lifts do look impressive but style over substance. She’ll get through on popularity for a few weeks but get booted out by the judges.

Reactions: 12
She has no rhythm whatsoever. So much easier for the female competitors as they can just get lifted up and down. The judges will see right through that.

Now I’m no great fan of Rebekah Vardy, but I hope she wins DoI because that will piss Billie off no end. 🤣
I think she done well last night but it looked like she was chewing wasps when she got scored with 6's. I know nothing about her but she doesn't come across very well seems like a bit of a cow tbh🤔😂

Billie was quite stiff I thought. But sure at least someone's stiff and it ain't Paul the only woman who turns him on is his Mum😂😂😂

• Haha
Ok some focus here people. Never mind dancing on ice, sam faiers has broken the lockdown rules we’ve all been following time and again and it’s dangerous because people die from coronavirus. The rules are in place to protect people. So by having people over during lockdown 1, by having loads of people over at Christmas, by leaving to go on holiday in tier 4 and then by constantly going out for what’s not essential reasons and by continuing to have people not from their household in your house (film crew) they are putting their community at risk.

this is my community. The government say walk to the shop, well the nearest place for me to walk is where she went today. I’ve no idea if she walked, but she could very easily.

thing is, having been on holiday, been on a plane, been through airports, then had people in the house, then you go out to a shop for a photo op?
Tell you what Sam, here’s an idea. Do a post on your social media showing all of your followers what COVID safe looks like. You could even brand your mask and surgical gloves. They would all listen, then you’d be doing something for the rest of the world but please do those of us who live around your area a favour and actually stick to doing what everyone else has to instead of trying to find every loophole you can and exploiting it for all it’s worth. There’s a huge number of people who live around here who could very well die if they catch coronavirus and yes that includes some of the lovely staff who work at Garsons farm. It doesn’t take much effort to do the right thing, you’ve got a platform and people who listen so why not use it to do something for your community?

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Ok some focus here people. Never mind dancing on ice, sam faiers has broken the lockdown rules we’ve all been following time and again and it’s dangerous because people die from coronavirus. The rules are in place to protect people. So by having people over during lockdown 1, by having loads of people over at Christmas, by leaving to go on holiday in tier 4 and then by constantly going out for what’s not essential reasons and by continuing to have people not from their household in your house (film crew) they are putting their community at risk.

this is my community. The government say walk to the shop, well the nearest place for me to walk is where she went today. I’ve no idea if she walked, but she could very easily.

thing is, having been on holiday, been on a plane, been through airports, then had people in the house, then you go out to a shop for a photo op?
Tell you what Sam, here’s an idea. Do a post on your social media showing all of your followers what COVID safe looks like. You could even brand your mask and surgical gloves. They would all listen, then you’d be doing something for the rest of the world but please do those of us who live around your area a favour and actually stick to doing what everyone else has to instead of trying to find every loophole you can and exploiting it for all it’s worth. There’s a huge number of people who live around here who could very well die if they catch coronavirus and yes that includes some of the lovely staff who work at Garsons farm. It doesn’t take much effort to do the right thing, you’ve got a platform and people who listen so why not use it to do something for your community?
Louder for those at the back 👏🏼

Reactions: 16
Honestly, my husband and I have coronavirus right now. It absolutely sucks. (This site has saved my sanity!) I have spent a week in bed with what feels like the worst migraine, feeling breathlessness and such pain in my muscles, awful dizziness if I try to walk across the room. And worry for my kids, but grateful I haven’t been around anyone else. I say I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy but I probably would 😂

the fact that people like this would be happy to get this is so shortsighted. It’s awful and they willingly spread it around to older relatives and people working in TV who have no choice. I am more than 20 years younger than Gaynor and I am struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder what the other parents at baby Paul's private school think of her?
So apparently shes quite in with a group of yummy mummy/wags/other Z listers (i think some footballers kids go to the same school) so she is getting lots of reccs from them of things to do and how to act to look like shes got the perfect Surrey life

Reactions: 6
Well she lives very close to the Chelsea training ground. I would imagine she’s the least of the Wags. (She wishes)

Reactions: 5
A friend of a friend’s child is in the same class as Paul - she absolutely loves it and brags about her new celebrity friend all the time. She’s obsessed with money and showing off too.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’ve been trawling Sam’s following list looking for any of the Chelsea wives 🤣 none I can see yet she must be gutted

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unless its going to be a big reveal on the mummy diarys?
Imagine though not being able to share the happiness of your engagement because you need the storyline for your crap show 💁🏻‍♀️

Sam sharing small businesses - all the shoutouts & she only follows one of them 🙄.
She’s probably trying to gain back some followers. She’s losing them everyday 😂😂😂

I agree completely with this but they continue to get away with it. If you try and call her out on her stories you get blocked or trolled by her followers. It happened yesterday when she posted that picture of Rosie in the shop. Why on earth would you take your child out to the shops when you’ve got a layabout slob of a mummy’s boy at home looking after the other child. Is she that thick or completely blind to this pandemic. I just don’t get why nothing is done about these z listers. I know this sounds harsh but maybe she or someone in her family needs to get this virus to see how absolutely brutal it is. I’m pretty sure she’d follow the rules then. I’m on week 6 after first getting symptoms and I’m only getting better now. I did everything in my power to protect myself and family and still got it. It’s ravaged my body and affected my lungs, liver and kidneys. I’ve no idea if I’ll have long term effects. I’m not posting this for sympathy but Sam open your goddam selfish eyes and see what’s going on around you 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Honestly, my husband and I have coronavirus right now. It absolutely sucks. (This site has saved my sanity!) I have spent a week in bed with what feels like the worst migraine, feeling breathlessness and such pain in my muscles, awful dizziness if I try to walk across the room. And worry for my kids, but grateful I haven’t been around anyone else. I say I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy but I probably would 😂

the fact that people like this would be happy to get this is so shortsighted. It’s awful and they willingly spread it around to older relatives and people working in TV who have no choice. I am more than 20 years younger than Gaynor and I am struggling.
I’ve just replied something similar on another post. This site saved my sanity too...even when I was in hospital 😂😂 hope you get soon and don’t do too much...that was the mistake I made- thought I was over it then had a relapse 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Hi still new here only my 2nd time posting but Sam just put this photo up and if you zoom in to both hands there is rings on them. The gold one is her usual one but I can see a ring on her finger, she has filtered the photo so you carnt see it. Am I the only one that can see something 😂🙈.
2089FD09-A843-4E6B-8B2C-63C99B33B854.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 2

I have it too and same symptoms as you. This is a mild case, I'd hate to have it worse, I've never ever felt this ill. I hope you get better soon.

Ive just watched the first episode of Mummy Diaries. Sam was an absolute twit than, I just never noticed. My two favourite statements that stood out

I am good Mom, I know I am.

I let the baby (that's all she refers to him as) watch cartoons in different languages because I want him fluent in all languages, French, Spanish, Mandarin

The other languages are really standing him in good stead aren't they? I love when she posts him speaking Mandarin and all the Spanish he speaks on holiday.. Oh.. Wait...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I have it too and same symptoms as you. This is a mild case, I'd hate to have it worse, I've never ever felt this ill. I hope you get better soon.

Ive just watched the first episode of Mummy Diaries. Sam was an absolute twit than, I just never noticed. My two favourite statements that stood out

I let the baby (that's all she refers to him as) watch cartoons in different languages because I want him fluent in all languages, French, Spanish, Mandarin

The other languages are really standing him in good stead aren't they? I love when she posts him speaking Mandarin and all the Spanish he speaks on holiday.. Oh.. Wait...
I am bleeping HOWLING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I remember her saying that now! I’m sure she said someone was only gonna speak to him in a different language .. think it might have been gaynor but I could be wrong, it was that long ago now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

She is an absolute twit isn’t she. She can’t even string a sentence together and she thinks her kids are going to be multi lingual. It’s just not going to happen is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.