Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still deleting comments on her grid. I wonder how stressed out she is. Also wtf is the content going to be for the two weeks she was away in Boris Johnson’s fav tv show the mummy diaries 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kay Burley from sky news got a 6 month suspension (rightly so) for breaking Tier 4 rules. Sam should have some sort of punishment from ITV.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Ha! Even if we ignore how hideous both sisters are for breaking rules during a pandemic, wouldn't it be funny if Billie got booted off DOI because her sister couldn't keep off Instagram for one night and outed her via her table

• Haha
Reactions: 54
John Barrowman is gonna give Billie a 2 for her dance and his reason is gonna be 'blame your sister Sam for going to the Maldives. That's not faaaabuuuuuluuuuus'

• Haha
Reactions: 43
As much as it pains me I think its Sams table. The grain is closer on the vid and its further apart on Billies.
Screenshot_20210115-212801_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 15
Ha! Even if we ignore how hideous both sisters are for breaking rules during a pandemic, wouldn't it be funny if Billie got booted off DOI because her sister couldn't keep off Instagram for one night and outed her via her table
She managed to keep off when she was in the Maldives. Must have killed her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope brands drop her.
I was given a £100 voucher for pandora from a family member for my 30th which was 11 days ago. Im not a fan of Pandora but i really dont want to now spend a voucher to a brand that sponsers wankers like her. Ill happily tell the company ceo that aswell as i dont want to wear a brand that thinks its ok to pay people like her stupid crazy ££££

Especially when my 30th was 5 days after hers, but i stayed in with just my husband, no family no holiday no friends no party. Only door stop drop offs and it killed me not being able to hug my mum and dad especially as we just spent xmas day on our own as a pair due to being in tier 4.
Yet wankers like her fly around the world not giving too hoots as shes far tooooo important to stay at home like the rest of us. God help her having to spend a dam birthday locked i doors like the rest of us morons.

We are trying to save lives, the nhs and the economy!!! Ild jump at the chance for a holiday right now but i have far too much respect to stick to the guidelines. I have family who work for NHS and it sickens me reading her stupid posts about thanking them. Do us a favor you twit and stay at home!! Thats what we need you to do to help the nhs
I hope to bleeping god you or your personal assistant or your manager or the daily mail reads this and you feel tit about it. I hope your sat at home in your rented house crying over the press ripping into you rather than praising you for once.
Also i have a uncle who has Crohns, he has a bag for a stomach so you made me sick when you were all like im cured. You cant cure Crohns you idiot, it takes over you life, you have to make new choices over things. He can never drink alcohol, fried food or sweets/jelly as they are triggers and cause him extreme pain for days

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Have you seen the Dm article about her hols and how she’s blocked tan and holiday comments?

Billie Faiers says 'lockdown birthdays aren't so bad' after Sam's trip

#

Reactions: 9
Sam should just hold her hands up and apologies, like Fleur did.
I see she got Billie to mention that she went to the Maldives to celebrate her birthday. Must realise that the public are baying for her blood for breaking the lockdown rules and is too bloody chicken to come out and admit it and apologise. Of course she thinks she did nuffink wrong!

Reactions: 6
I hope brands drop her.
I was given a £100 voucher for pandora from a family member for my 30th which was 11 days ago. Im not a fan of Pandora but i really dont want to now spend a voucher to a brand that sponsers wankers like her. Ill happily tell the company ceo that aswell as i dont want to wear a brand that thinks its ok to pay people like her stupid crazy ££££

Especially when my 30th was 5 days after hers, but i stayed in with just my husband, no family no holiday no friends no party. Only door stop drop offs and it killed me not being able to hug my mum and dad especially as we just spent xmas day on our own as a pair due to being in tier 4.
Yet wankers like her fly around the world not giving too hoots as shes far tooooo important to stay at home like the rest of us. God help her having to spend a dam birthday locked i doors like the rest of us morons.

We are trying to save lives, the nhs and the economy!!! Ild jump at the chance for a holiday right now but i have far too much respect to stick to the guidelines. I have family who work for NHS and it sickens me reading her stupid posts about thanking them. Do us a favor you twit and stay at home!! Thats what we need you to do to help the nhs
I hope to bleeping god you or your personal assistant or your manager or the daily mail reads this and you feel tit about it. I hope your sat at home in your rented house crying over the press ripping into you rather than praising you for once.
Also i have a uncle who has Crohns, he has a bag for a stomach so you made me sick when you were all like im cured. You cant cure Crohns you idiot, it takes over you life, you have to make new choices over things. He can never drink alcohol, fried food or sweets/jelly as they are triggers and cause him extreme pain for days
These posts are why I love tattle. We’re not some awful trolling witch community, we’re good people that don’t want to stand for z list eejits taking the piss. I’ve ‘met’ so many truly funny, intelligent, like minded people on here that I adore, despite not knowing who they really are, but feeling a brilliant positive shared bond with them, and sometimes even making it into the national press when we pull together. Hurrah for tattle!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.