Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scotinlondon

She’s probably doing that to deflect from the bad press. I still don’t think they’re engaged. If they are it will be a PR stunt
I totally agree. She is either wearing a ring on that finger in the hope that rumours start swirling (and take away from her rule break) or they have actually got engaged, but only as a means of generating some positive press.

Reactions: 1

PinkGin123

VIP Member
I got one of these emails too ! I have never purchased anything from her and the Instagram account that is linked to the email that received the message is blocked by Sam after I commented on something about a year ago that I can’t even remember the content of!

That looks like a mirror behind the sofa could it be Sam ? If not then maybe Gaynor if she is in their bubble
Definitely not Sam, the person is standing up - Sam is on the sofa taking the pic :)

YouDoYouHun

Seems a bit odd they were so close to the nan given they refuse to have anything to do with Lee Faiers their real dad (DM says the nan is the biological nan through him) Condolences though 77 is still quite young (ish) especially for a nanny
I thought they saw their real dad now somebody said on here once he had pictures with the children 🤷‍♀️