Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
The bin bag round the bottom finishes it off perfectly, so festive.

Edit:
Link for tree video:

A little throwback as an early Christmas present for us tattle bastards:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Recap of thread 39
Sal may or may not have gone on holiday with her kids, who knows she was more invested in taking pics of her bikini. One thing for sure she was definitely there with the enabler. She soon ditched them all off.
went to a rave/ event. Sal and healthy happy hun had a great time filming Vids of alien head Sal living her best life in a outfit my 20 year old niece wouldn’t be seen dead in. After cock sucking her way backstage she lost her bag of coke and was witnessed scuffling around on the floor trying to find it and whilst still ‘living her best life’ and laughed at by young uns old enough to be her kids.
Another hairdresser visit to sort her matted weave was (probably) followed by a visit to the clap clinic and finished with the highlight of even more filler for her Russian (veggie) sausage lips from an apparently dodgy practitioner.
Still lips look like they’re gonna burst
Still deluded as ever
Still looks nothing like her pics
Still no 17k a month and luxury offices
Still no bunk beds
Still no kids
Still doesn’t read tattle 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

tete

Imagine being that deluded that you think paying for own children is a flex. Then imagine your kids don’t even live with you and you’ve been done for benefit fraud and having the audacity to make those claims on your Instagram. Sallie, you’re a cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
950F3E11-16BD-40CF-8E4C-34A38D3456D2.jpeg

I just tried that filter she uses. The difference! She must look like shit in real life. Top is filtered & the bottom is my normal skin. I can’t even begin to explain how my features are completely contoured beyond recognition. She’s such a fraud.

• Wow
Reactions: 48

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Paul is pretty famous for having sugar babes you can search his name online I’ve seen him on previous threads financially supporting influence type girls, his usual type is slim blondes like his fiancé grace and ex bayley. She use to put up pictures in his chauffeur car. Val is far from his usual type maybe why he binned her off, The latest sugar daddie I don’t know as much about yet I presume he’s low key with him being married.
Nooooooo.....THE Paul?!?!!? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart

waffle maker

VIP Member
I am 45 and I have my hair like that, and so do all the other mums my age. Maybe it’s the look she’s going for? Baffled mum? I went to a nightclub last week and I had to go home as I’m not cut out for it, nobody needs to drink a bottle of vodka with a firework in it.

• Haha
Our Sal previously stated that she would donate all profits from her ‘book’ to a DA charity in Liverpool. I can confirm that no known local charity or national foundation has received a penny.
No charity or foundation that I am aware of will work with her, mainly due to her being the main aggressor.
No recognised refuge will ever, ever give out their address. I am a DI for a domestic abuse police unit and I don’t know all the addresses of the refuges in my area, I don’t need to. They are secret. Her dropping off clothes is fucking laughable. Might be to a charity headquarters but won’t be an actual refuge. Her even saying that makes victims fearful and that makes me angry. Plus no victim needs her clothes.
The girl makes me so angry. I messaged her three times as a test to ask where to drop donations. No response. Same as her ‘book’ donations. The girl is profiting from actual victims. It’s sick.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

the_moonins

VIP Member
Only Sallie Axl, the convicted domestic violence abuser, who doesn’t have custody of her own children because of it, would start doing podcasts on domestic violence.
If a male domestic violence abuser did this, there would be absolute uproar.
She is so deluded. Clearly has no remorse for what she did

• Heart
  • Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Nahhhh something a bit weird abar this “Paul Walker” guy.
like someone else said, she would have been showing off all over the place.
I think she just wants to “control the narrative” and wants us all to think that she isn’t drowning in debt and that someone pays for something for her when really she’s selling her minge for £6 and begging people to open videos on OF squirting her “juices” everywhere 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
9F308F6A-C9BD-485B-87C7-0472C1692430.png

really pushed the boat out with the £6 leggings from Ali Express (they’re on there, I checked 😂)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I will never understand people that pay to get a tree professionally decorated, my kids are older but we still enjoy decorating the tree together as we have for years and years, baubles aren't perfectly placed but it makes me happy knowing the effort put in.
the type of people who loan Xmas decorations and pay for someone to decorate a tree are the type who can’t be arsed to do it AND don’t have custody of their kids 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40