Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she’s doing all of these podcasts?
She looks dreadful on them (because that’s her actual unfiltered face) and then cries that she doesn’t want them posting 🤷🏻‍♀️
But then keeps on trying to waste everyone’s time and money producing them!

Reactions: 8
E6932669-05FE-4CD7-A740-C858BF6FBB8B.jpeg

val just posted this. Not sure what the percentage of women is who’ve stabbed up their fella in front of their baby child is. But I would imagine it’s 0.02% or less. Ffs the deluded bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hate it when people throw out posts with stats that have in no way been verified. Disinformation is harmful and dangerous.

And if she was a true feminist - she wouldn't be objectifying herself on Only Fans.

In regard to B12 injections, I have an autoimmune disease and pre-Covid used to get them every 12 weeks from the doctor. I buy my own now from Germany and get my nurse friend to do them for me. I wouldn't pay £30 for some randomer to give me one 'to boost my energy'. She's better off having a night off the coke and eating some vegetables.

Do you think she lives off credit cards? Or do you think she makes enough to live from OF? She obviously doesn't make £17k a month, but she does seem to make enough to galavant and spend money on mindless things.

Reactions: 24
Our Sal previously stated that she would donate all profits from her ‘book’ to a DA charity in Liverpool. I can confirm that no known local charity or national foundation has received a penny.
No charity or foundation that I am aware of will work with her, mainly due to her being the main aggressor.
No recognised refuge will ever, ever give out their address. I am a DI for a domestic abuse police unit and I don’t know all the addresses of the refuges in my area, I don’t need to. They are secret. Her dropping off clothes is bleeping laughable. Might be to a charity headquarters but won’t be an actual refuge. Her even saying that makes victims fearful and that makes me angry. Plus no victim needs her clothes.
The girl makes me so angry. I messaged her three times as a test to ask where to drop donations. No response. Same as her ‘book’ donations. The girl is profiting from actual victims. It’s sick.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Our Sal previously stated that she would donate all profits from her ‘book’ to a DA charity in Liverpool. I can confirm that no known local charity or national foundation has received a penny.
No charity or foundation that I am aware of will work with her, mainly due to her being the main aggressor.
No recognised refuge will ever, ever give out their address. I am a DI for a domestic abuse police unit and I don’t know all the addresses of the refuges in my area, I don’t need to. They are secret. Her dropping off clothes is bleeping laughable. Might be to a charity headquarters but won’t be an actual refuge. Her even saying that makes victims fearful and that makes me angry. Plus no victim needs her clothes.
The girl makes me so angry. I messaged her three times as a test to ask where to drop donations. No response. Same as her ‘book’ donations. The girl is profiting from actual victims. It’s sick.
I’m glad you’ve said this because I knew she was lying. I lived in refuges with my mum when I was a child and I know how secure they were back then even my grandparents weren’t allowed to know the exact address they had to pick us up from the bottom of the road. I’ve also donated stuff myself and never been given the address always been met by someone in a specified location. I’ve always been asked exactly what it is I’m donating as well, they’re not a charity shop they don’t have someone to sort through all the tit people donate and they don’t always need what I have. I suppose everywhere is different but from my own experience I don’t believe a word of it.

Reactions: 25
was
She is absolutely vile. Remember ages ago she did a live where she spoke about how she loved being punched in the face by a man when he comes? I commented on the live to say how offensive that would be to the DA charity she said she was donating her book profits to and got told by her and one of her cronies on the chat to shut up and that I ‘needed a good dicking’. How she has the nerve to even pretend to be donating stuff to a DA charity/refuge or helping in any way is beyond me. Just a vile, vile person. Her kids are 100# better off without her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
was

She is absolutely vile. Remember ages ago she did a live where she spoke about how she loved being punched in the face by a man when he comes? I commented on the live to say how offensive that would be to the DA charity she said she was donating her book profits to and got told by her and one of her cronies on the chat to shut up and that I ‘needed a good dicking’. How she has the nerve to even pretend to be donating stuff to a DA charity/refuge or helping in any way is beyond me. Just a vile, vile person. Her kids are 100# better off without her.
I remember this! She’s bleeping VILE and not all there.

Reactions: 15
OMG can you imagine if someone has donated a load of clothes thinking that Sal is now Mother Teresa and then the next time she is out getting her mate to film her fake sweaty ass walking up some stairs on a night out she’s wearing half the donated bin bag of clothes 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve said this once already on here but twice in the past I’ve googled local women’s refuges to me, contacted them and they’ve emailed me their actual address and I’ve been and dropped off children’s clothes. I’m not defending Sal but just stating I’ve been given addresses. I didn’t even think at the time it was dangerous that they’d given me their address as I only had good intentions but can see now why it is after people saying it on here. But this was a few years ago maybe if I contacted now it would be different?

Reactions: 5
Has she seen the kids since Tenerife? I know she said she couldn’t wait to get back to them last weekend after London like ….

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve said this once already on here but twice in the past I’ve googled local women’s refuges to me, contacted them and they’ve emailed me their actual address and I’ve been and dropped off children’s clothes. I’m not defending Sal but just stating I’ve been given addresses. I didn’t even think at the time it was dangerous that they’d given me their address as I only had good intentions but can see now why it is after people saying it on here. But this was a few years ago maybe if I contacted now it would be different?
Yeh I remember you said that. I’m really surprised as obviously you didn’t have bad intentions but you could have been anyone 🙁

Reactions: 2
She’s unwell again what a surprise. I do wonder if she’s seeing punters when she says she’s unwell and won’t be on Instagram all weekend. Setting the scenes 🤣

Reactions: 3
I doubt that an actual refuge would have given out their address. But there are differing stages for women fleeing DA, and as times goes on they can be moved to mother and baby units for example, which are not cloaked in secrecy. Some women are at real risk should their location be divulged. Victims need to know that this information won’t be given out, otherwise we would never be able to convince anyone to leave. Safer Places run a number of locations, and do accept donations, but they will be dropped off at an admin centre, rather than an actual refuge. I would love to know which organisation she is actually working with.

Reactions: 3
Does no one else think something went down with her number 1 bestie last week, Healthy Happy PT? In the rickshaw video, there was our Sal, HHPT and another girl. Sal was videoing them and she had a face like thunder, and then Sal cut the camera off as HHPT went to say something.

Next morn, all the cryptic head posts about jealous girls etc, the manager ringing her personally (duck off) and also pics on the train. But no pic of her mate on the train at all. I reckon they had murder when they got in. Her mate is sick of Sal being a tit to everyone.

Then she bums another mate to put her Xmas tree up, no mention of her bestie.

Trainwreck.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.