Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh tit. Am I the only one who thought she looked lovely. What’s happened to me. Someone hunt me down and slap me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don't get her mate going out in a sweater when sal is dressed like a gymnast?! What an odd pair, don't they discuss what they are wearing? Not saying you have to be twins but on the same kind of wave length? (Or is that just me and my friends?!🤷‍♀️)
And everyone was wearing those leggings about 6 mths ago! Maybe her Ali express delivery got delayed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OMG them videos on insta are proper cringe she so bleeping loves herself (suppose she has to coz nobody else does) 🤣🤣 them.poor kids having that selfish, botched, delusional disgrace as a Mother (allegedly) I bet she hasn't spoke to them today coz it's all about her 😡😡😡😡 go and shove some more coke up your nose Sal you absolute horror 😤

Reactions: 9
Deep throating a padron pepper in a dirty blazer. Sign me up to your OF ASAP Sal you sexy mofo🤦🏻‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s been said a million times before but Imagine going out with this witch and shes jus uploading every insignificant moment of your “girls trip” to Instagram I mean slurping that pepper was something else... if my pal was sat opposite me recording herself trying to deepthroat her starter Id smack the phone right outta her hand, no ma’am not in my company

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's absolutely obsessed with herself. How many eyefucking selfies can she post. But thats not enough. Has to ask her mate to video her swanning up n down from behind. I get second hand embarrassment for this twit imagine that was ya mam

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's absolutely obsessed with herself. How many eyefucking selfies can she post. But thats not enough. Has to ask her mate to video her swanning up n down from behind. I get second hand embarrassment for this twit imagine that was ya mam
Also, she isn’t sat at the show as her timings are off. That hasn’t finished yet for the evening.
It looks like she’s in the Savoy hotel (which is next door).

Reactions: 1
That curly blow 🤣 very 2010 Sal
You can tell everything she’s got is from China, she copies the likes of Fran coggins etc, but like 6 weeks later due to shipping delays 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.