Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has absolutely no decency or class. She doesn't ooze sex appeal at all, just looks like a slapper with wonky lips, she tries too hard to look cool and sexy and fails every single time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sals rolled up to Sexy Fish restaurant as catch of the day, freshly caught still slithering around in her net!! 🎣 🐟 🍽

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember when she used to photo shop her head to look like an actual alien? Thats when i first started following her, cause i was like, this cant be her actual head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
can someone clear this up…. happy healthy man club girl is her brother’s girlfriend…..is this the same brother that stabby val claimed sexually assaulted her? That’s some fucked up tit that if they are now all besties??

• Wow
Reactions: 11
can someone clear this up…. happy healthy man club girl is her brother’s girlfriend…..is this the same brother that stabby val claimed sexually assaulted her? That’s some fucked up tit that if they are now all besties??
I only know this from reading these threads but sophies boyfriend is her full brother and she accused a step or half brother of assaulting her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.