Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo funny 😄
I was in London at the weekend and a lady had a pair of the exact same jeans on that she’s just showed on her Instagram, I was laughing so much because they are so horrific. It looks like you have a thong on on the back of the jeans. Very classy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you had kids in your house and playing cards, you’d have background music on…the radio, tele or you’d be laughing and joking.
Her house is silent. Silent
Also kids are more likely to say ‘Mum stinks’ because that’s what kids are like, not mum is lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sooooo funny 😄
I was in London at the weekend and a lady had a pair of the exact same jeans on that she’s just showed on her Instagram, I was laughing so much because they are so horrific. It looks like you have a thong on on the back of the jeans. Very classy
Probably the closest she can find to the ones mollie may had on. Sal could never ever afford those no matter how much she pretends she can

Reactions: 3
tell me that you are in a renta range without telling your in a renta range
B6F17BCB-F6E1-4C86-AC90-DA93B83750BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, so all the time her kids have been living with her mum she’s been paying their keep? Not buying it, sorry. Her mum will have been claiming benefits for them - I’ve no problem with this, but I do have a problem with her lying about it and giving it the big I am. Also, don’t they go to a bog standard academy school?

Reactions: 19
Imagine being that deluded that you think paying for own children is a flex. Then imagine your kids don’t even live with you and you’ve been done for benefit fraud and having the audacity to make those claims on your Instagram. Sallie, you’re a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Sourcing a personal shopper 😂😂😂😂
I dont think personal shoppers go to cheetham hill you scruff.
Also saying she hasn't been out in ages, shes always bleeping out. I've not seen 1 thing of her doing something with the kids, she is one selfish fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sourcing a personal shopper 😂😂😂😂
I dont think personal shoppers go to cheetham hill you scruff.
Also saying she hasn't been out in ages, shes always bleeping out. I've not seen 1 thing of her doing something with the kids, she is one selfish fucker
That’s unfair, she pretends to have dinner with them a few times a week

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haha when you have day to day care of your children and pay for everything they need…….then maybe you can claim an achievement. Miss Independent who had to go on benefits when she spilt from her ex (and then commit benefit fraud) 🤣🤣

Try your husband dying and you maintaining the same 5 bedroomed roof over yours and your childrens head for the next 10 years and receiving £0 in benefits, also having no grandparents to help whatsoever and still managing to work to pay for all the above 👊🏽💪🏽 Sal you wouldn’t know how to be a strong independent woman and single mother even if there was a manual and you read it 100 times 🤣🤣 I’ll come on your podcast if you want……..talk about true tragedy & adversity and overcoming it rather than playing the victim when you were the perp.

How much of a lack of self awareness must one have to even try to flex that when you’re a convicted benefit cheat & lost custody of your children because you couldn’t/wouldn’t prioritise them above yourself/a man 🧐

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.