Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Number 40 just in time for a weekend in LDN

is she still Mates with that Isabella square arse ??? Bibi? Maybe I’m getting too excited !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Number 40 just in time for a weekend in LDN

is she still Mates with that Isabella square arse ??? Bibi? Maybe I’m getting too excited !!!
Bibiana and the albianian mafia lest we forget that weekend we feared for her life!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Awww, poor Sal had to take herself off to bed because she was feeling and looking rough as toast 😲 Maybe she is having a reaction to the 'industrial Russian filler' that has been injected into her gob 🤔 i#justsaying

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Recap of thread 39
Sal may or may not have gone on holiday with her kids, who knows she was more invested in taking pics of her bikini. One thing for sure she was definitely there with the enabler. She soon ditched them all off.
went to a rave/ event. Sal and healthy happy hun had a great time filming Vids of alien head Sal living her best life in a outfit my 20 year old niece wouldn’t be seen dead in. After cock sucking her way backstage she lost her bag of coke and was witnessed scuffling around on the floor trying to find it and whilst still ‘living her best life’ and laughed at by young uns old enough to be her kids.
Another hairdresser visit to sort her matted weave was (probably) followed by a visit to the clap clinic and finished with the highlight of even more filler for her Russian (veggie) sausage lips from an apparently dodgy practitioner.
Still lips look like they’re gonna burst
Still deluded as ever
Still looks nothing like her pics
Still no 17k a month and luxury offices
Still no bunk beds
Still no kids
Still doesn’t read tattle 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Recap of thread 39
Sal may or may not have gone on holiday with her kids, who knows she was more invested in taking pics of her bikini. One thing for sure she was definitely there with the enabler. She soon ditched them all off.
went to a rave/ event. Sal and healthy happy hun had a great time filming Vids of alien head Sal living her best life in a outfit my 20 year old niece wouldn’t be seen dead in. After cock sucking her way backstage she lost her bag of coke and was witnessed scuffling around on the floor trying to find it and whilst still ‘living her best life’ and laughed at by young uns old enough to be her kids.
Another hairdresser visit to sort her matted weave was (probably) followed by a visit to the clap clinic and finished with the highlight of even more filler for her Russian (veggie) sausage lips from an apparently dodgy practitioner.
Still lips look like they’re gonna burst
Still deluded as ever
Still looks nothing like her pics
Still no 17k a month and luxury offices
Still no bunk beds
Still no kids
Still doesn’t read tattle 🙄
Brilliant recap. I missed the bit where she dropped her gak & was rummaging around on the ground for it. Are there any photos or videos of it in the last thread? Anyone guide me to see? Thanks lads

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m wondering if these I don’t feel very well posts are because she’s going to blow out her soul mate after promising her a fancy London trip. maybe her client has seen those horrific lips and cancelled

Reactions: 8
She definitely doesn’t have the money for LDN and is bailing on her mate.. that it withdrawals are too much to handle

p.s I missed the scuttling around on the floor, any photos in the last thread?

Reactions: 7
There weren’t any pics, it was a tattler’s pal that was at the same rave and saw her first hand licking the floor.

Definitely setting up to bail on LDN!

Reactions: 6
Honestly she’s a fuxking pig!!!! Anyone see that live then????? She had the camera positioned on the table while she ate. In wethys. You could see what was in her mouth while she spooned more food in. She’s vile. No manners at all. She also spoke to the waiter like tit cos she didn’t get salt. Step down sallie your a bleeping disgrace

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So she mentioned they have plans for tonight and tomorrow in London then chill Sunday, but sals staying till Tuesday 😂 defo gonna be doing a few jobs to make her money back 😂😂😂 she’s so obvious

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.