Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this is for the next few days:

Pics of sals eye rolling the camera with her dolly parton do
Pics of every fuckin building she goes into.
Pics of everything she eats.
Its like someone who has never eft the house before😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Surely she must use insta to sell herself hence all the eye bleeping the camera

Reactions: 8
9F308F6A-C9BD-485B-87C7-0472C1692430.png

really pushed the boat out with the £6 leggings from Ali Express (they’re on there, I checked 😂)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I am 45 and I have my hair like that, and so do all the other mums my age. Maybe it’s the look she’s going for? Baffled mum? I went to a nightclub last week and I had to go home as I’m not cut out for it, nobody needs to drink a bottle of vodka with a firework in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Oh
My
God!o_O:ROFLMAO:

I was going to stay there this weekend!!!! Fack! That would have been bloody hilarous. Gutted! Fyi it was c£350 on booking.com for the cheapest room when I looked last month.

London people- my knowlege is ten yrs out of date. So is ME a known ho bag hotel? I was looking at hotels with a “party vibe” but not keen on those full of schlaaaags.

ps edit- she looks like the blue power ranger!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 861706
really pushed the boat out with the £6 leggings from Ali Express (they’re on there, I checked 😂)
Look at that contouring down her nose and the wonky tits

Happy healthy part time Valeria Baxel bezzo part time West Derby Head must feel so ashamed to be around her. I feel you can almost see like a film over her face of pretending she’s happy with Val’e company.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is such a stink , lashing towels on the floor . She would drive anyone wild , bet she doesn’t even own a toothbrush and says cos she’s had her teeth done , she doesn’t need to clean them.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Those leggings!!! The 80's Bouffant hair 🤮 does she think she's in the Jamie Lee Curtis movie "Perfect" (although I'd kill to have JLC legs from that movie) seriously she is unbelievably fashion dated. She stands out like a sore thumb and not for a good reason 🤦🏻‍♀️

GLADIATOR READY !!!!
THATS BLOODY IT!!! wwaaaahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So it was 80s sleepover princess last week and this week 90s ice skater 🤣 she must be cycling through those 25 personalities of hers haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.