Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Sallie Axl, the convicted domestic violence abuser, who doesn’t have custody of her own children because of it, would start doing podcasts on domestic violence.
If a male domestic violence abuser did this, there would be absolute uproar.
She is so deluded. Clearly has no remorse for what she did

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Girltalk Podcast...another day in the life of Sallie Axl .

Successful businesswoman
International traveller
Entrepreneur
Mum of the year 2021
Boss witch
DV advocate
Charity fundraiser
Author

I just dont know how she manages it all......oh wait 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think someone told her she can’t spell ‘women’ so she changed her podcast bio to ‘girls’ 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If a male domestic violence abuser did this, there would be absolute uproar.
She is so deluded. Clearly has no remorse for what she did
It’s disgusting that she even thinks doing a podcast on DV is suitable. I hope she gets backlash for this (not that I believe it will get many viewers other than Tattlers 😂)

Reactions: 13
As if she’s going to do a pod cast or if she does it will be 1 and no1 will be arsed! She’s the abuser, who does she think she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣 trying to be a advocate for DV when she was part of the problem !!! Mad twit

Girltalk Podcast...another day in the life of Sallie Axl .

Successful businesswoman
International traveller
Entrepreneur
Mum of the year 2021
Boss witch
DV advocate
Charity fundraiser
Author

I just dont know how she manages it all......oh wait 🤔
I'm surprised shes not bringing out a range of scissors next

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I still don’t get the logo , looks like a true crime logo , and now been changed to some writing with crappy font.
Proper business women wouldn’t just throw these things together like this.

In Sal's World she is a Boss witch doing good deeds 🤔 In the Real World (where everyone else lives) she is a violent, selfish domestic abuser who only cares about herself, the delusion of the woman is scary, its also a slap in the face to all DV victims as she won't tell the true story she will twist it to favour her 😡 I truly feel so sorry for her children and hope they are not too damaged from everything they have been through and that their Dad's and surrounding family give them all the love that they need ❤ because they certainly haven't got it from her 😡 she needs serious help!!

As a DV don't wanna say survivor but anyway, would love to have a little chat with her about the different forms of abuse 😂😂😂

She’s a twit. Who in their right mind would want to have a chat with her. I love a podcast but not in a million years would I listen to her chat tit about important topics. She’s an absolute joke.

Reactions: 7
Hilarious that she has almost 25k followers but can’t even get 500 followers on her new podcast page 🤣

Reactions: 6
She’s blocked me from her podcast page 🤣 Sal you’re not gonna get to 500 followers if you’re blocking us tattlers as we’re the only ones who are gonna follow you daft bint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.