Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest story with that other girl in a ride, it looks like she’s changed her clothes ?

Reactions: 5
When will she learn that if you’re going to edit your photos, use plain backgrounds you bleeping idiot
She does look decent to be fair, I reported a while back that I seen Sal in the wild, she was walking down bold street in her phone and my daughter (she’s 17) went omg isn’t she gorgeous as she walked past 🙄😫 I had to disagree but she wasn’t the scab that she usually is and she’s tiny as well

Why are her burger nips out for pre drinks?
Fuckin hell her poor kids
I bleeping hate that phrase pre drinks 😫

Reactions: 7
When will she learn that if you’re going to edit your photos, use plain backgrounds you bleeping idiot
Yes, Charlotte Dawson should listen to this. She has a spindle on the bottom of her stairs which is at a 45-degree angle! She looks nothing like herself these days the talentless individual

Jesus if that chin was real she could have someone’s eye out with it 🤣
Its like KHM's!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder what’s gone on from her stories looks like she’s had a barny with some girls!

Reactions: 23
Thought they were chilling Sunday and she was meant to stay till tues? Wonder if they fell out. Her pal didn’t look too happy in the last snaps last night

Reactions: 6
Psycho Sal sure does talk about Karma slot for someone who stabbed the father of her child in front of the child.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Reading between the lines from her cryptic posts, it looks like people didn’t want her & Co to sit near em.

Reactions: 6
She’s obviously had to change last night and been refused entry due to the burger nips

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only reason she would act “classy” is if she was scared of the other birds.

We’ve all seen the real Sal, the stabby one , the rat girl rants, the Arfans rants.

Scum

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The only reason she would act “classy” is if she was scared of the other birds.

We’ve all seen the real Sal, the stabby one , the rat girl rants, the Arfans rants.

Scum
Exactly, she probably caused the drama by looking at said women like tit 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.