Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That logo has been made with Instagram story font, what a brass neck. Can’t even afford to pay for an artist to make one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s trying to get people on who’ve had kids removed because she’s trying to normalise it so she doesn’t look bad, almost like ’pretty much everyone has their kids removed’ 🙈
So transparent it’s stupid, she’s actually dumb 😳

Reactions: 21
All this caring Sal act is bullshit.

She thinks she can fool people into believing she is a good person in the hope they trust her enough to go on her crappy podcast.

She will turn their stories into her new book or latest excuse for UC as to why she cannot get a job.

Reactions: 13
She is off her bloody head 🤔 on insta stories - putting a pic of donations for refugees in the boot and then the next story is chatting tit about how small a range rover evoque is compared to the courtesy car she is in? She is becoming more ridiculous and unremarkable as the days go on - what a saddo 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Welcome…. Tell us more! 🤣
Paul is pretty famous for having sugar babes you can search his name online I’ve seen him on previous threads financially supporting influence type girls, his usual type is slim blondes like his fiancé grace and ex bayley. She use to put up pictures in his chauffeur car. Val is far from his usual type maybe why he binned her off, The latest sugar daddie I don’t know as much about yet I presume he’s low key with him being married.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Paul is pretty famous for having sugar babes you can search his name online I’ve seen him on previous threads financially supporting influence type girls, his usual type is slim blondes like his fiancé grace and ex bayley. She use to put up pictures in his chauffeur car. Val is far from his usual type maybe why he binned her off, The latest sugar daddie I don’t know as much about yet I presume he’s low key with him being married.
Nooooooo.....THE Paul?!?!!? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It’s going to take a bit more than crystals dotted around your Tuebrook terrace to fix your life Sal but it’s a good effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t comment much on here. But not THE Paul surely😭
If it is infect THE Paul, expect him to drop on the thread anytime now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure about this Paul Walker thing. I mean ,when was this happening cos surely Sal would have provided some form of evidence🤔 Ie luxury handbags, fast cars, holidays. We all know she likes to share her tit life with us - whether its true or not. She cant help herself! .

Reactions: 9
This is him. Buckle up for the read

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is THE Paul ?? I’m lost xx
Paul is a sugar daddy, I know hin from the bayleyisla threads, he kept coming on the thread under different names trying to big himself up etc. If you got a spare few hours read the threads, it’s wild 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She low key wants everyone talking about her selling herself like she reads here she knows what's being put shes not one bit behind the door like not one single gram of shame to be had either for a mother of 2 girls trying to get them back shes absolutely gross

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.