Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the stuff you’d find underneath those unhygienic long toe nails 🤮 bleeping rancid. Put ya shoes back on you bloated eel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She's not been bragging about making her 17k a year for a while. She's prob skint and was taking those bin bags to a cash for clothes place😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lazy witch getting someone else to put a tree up (IN bleeping NOVEMBER!!!) whilst she sits and films them cos she's had such a busy day putting bin bags in the back of her car, getting snail spunk put on her face and injections she doesn't even know the names of!

Honestly she boils my piss at how bleeping self absorbed she is!!! As if she dropped or picked up clothes for the refuge!
She probably went the tip!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not even sure what this is…but eggs and Aromat can only be around the corner!

0A1967FC-D1DA-4E9C-A20A-3A33C427197B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So all Sallie Axl was in my dream last night. 🙄
It was one of those real dreams where you really think you are in it. I was a radio interviewer and I was able to ask her 1 question, just 1 question only on behalf of Tattle. You had all given me a long list of questions, with Who is Dane? Where’s the bunk beds etc all being top. Then when it came time to speak and I asked…. When you wore your balaclava at Asda petrol station did you pay for the petrol or steal it? 😳 WTF! no idea why I asked this and I woke up so never got an answer. So Sal, if you read here please answer these questions. 👍😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So all Sallie Axl was in my dream last night. 🙄
It was one of those real dreams where you really think you are in it. I was a radio interviewer and I was able to ask her 1 question, just 1 question only on behalf of Tattle. You had all given me a long list of questions, with Who is Dane? Where’s the bunk beds etc all being top. Then when it came time to speak and I asked…. When you wore your balaclava at Asda petrol station did you pay for the petrol or steal it? 😳 WTF! no idea why I asked this and I woke up so never got an answer. So Sal, if you read here please answer these questions. 👍😉
R U ok hun? 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear, Sal just pissed her money up the wall.
B12 injections have no benefit unless you suffer with pernicious anaemia, which I’ve had confirmed by 2 doctors, because unfortunately, I have to have them every 8 bleeping weeks for life!
head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Do you think she actually gives a tit that she doesn’t have her children? I’m continuity shocked at her brazen attitude in all things. She’s such a cold person. I find it truly shocking.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.